DBS Tour To End With A Joint Linkin Park Show?

LPPRJKT4

For those of you who remember, back when Fort Minor toured they performed their final 2 shows alongside Linkin Park at the Summer Sonic Festival in 2006. Linkin Park had just returned to the public eye at the time coinciding with the conclusion of Fort Minor. I doubt this will happen since I've given up faith on comparing DBS to FM (FM wins by a landslide) but it would be interesting if LP performed their first show of 2010 with DBS. I don't think it wud be during their new album tour but mayb LP cud play a short stint at some festival with DBS or something. What are your thoughts on this theory?

I don't think it'll happen, just based on the fact that DBS already did several joint shows with LP at the beginning of their touring cycle.

One more thing, the first show of LP this year will be between June and September and the last show of DBS will be around March... so i dont think so...

One more thing, the first show of LP this year will be between June and September and the last show of DBS will be around March... so i dont think so...

There's always the possibility of DBS announcing more dates though.