DBS USA Tour

hahninator

I think that Chester can handle 30 songs per night

plus he shares vocals with Mike... so he will perform like 23 full songs?

a 22 songs set with LP

and 7 songs of DBS like in the AAC

and he has talked about a chance to get Julien K, FM, LP, DBS in the same tour

iwonder if that's a joke.

It was a joke lol, but I mean mayb when LP retires I could see it as like one last show or something.

Chester's expressed interest in the whole "all LP-related acts festival" thing in the past (see below), but really, it's unrealistic and probably never going to happen. Chester has a hard enough time maintaining his voice with the normal workload of Linkin Park stuff, he'd be completely shot within a month if DBS did a full set opening for LP on tour.

It most definitely was NOT a joke, as Chester repeatedly made that statement in numerous interviews, and Ryan has also expressed similar sentiments (LP/Orgy/DBS/Fort Minor/Julien-K/Circuit Freq/JKDJs all playing together). Unrealistic, yes, but they definitely would like to do it, at least as a one-time festival type of thing.

FYI, Orgy has not broken up. There's a strong possibility of them doing another tour together in the near future. Amir, Ryan, and Jay are all on board, they just need to round up Bobby and Paige.

They are all talking now. I've been told that they have even spoken with Paige again recently! And Bobby and his twin brother have done a lot of video editing for JK in the past, so he's definitely in touch with them as well. There is no new Orgy music right now, and it doesn't look like there will be any new stuff soon, but they are talking again and they've exchanged thoughts about a possible tour or some one-off performance in the future.

And let's put JK on a Projekt Revolution Tour line-up again! This would be fucking awesome, and they could maybe play 2-3 DBS songs in the encore or so!

They are all talking now. I've been told that they have even spoken with Paige again recently! And Bobby and his twin brother have done a lot of video editing for JK in the past, so he's definitely in touch with them as well. There is no new Orgy music right now, and it doesn't look like there will be any new stuff soon, but they are talking again and they've exchanged thoughts about a possible tour or some one-off performance in the future.

And let's put JK on a Projekt Revolution Tour line-up again! This would be fucking awesome, and they could maybe play 2-3 DBS songs in the encore or so!

That would be pretty sick if Jk was on PR again...but I don't think they usually have bands from previous PR's on new PR's...if that makes sense. DBS as an encore would be sick too, maybe they could just do like CBI and MS.

• 4 weeks later...