Updates

hahninator

Well, thanks to my good friend "graveguard" from the IRC channel, we're all set. He coded a custom script that let us tie the forums to the main page, so I'm really happy about that. Thanks once again man, I really appreciate it. I'm still astonished that people will go the length they will for helping me with the site. Thanks everyone. We are still fine tuning the forum -> main page news articles, so if things look a little funky / weird, please be patient and we'll get it all taken care of soon!

Alright, on to some other stuff. Anyone have the Phoenix, Albuquerque, or Englewood / Greenwood Village soundboard audio? Please post and let us know. I will be posting some Projekt Revolution 2008 questions for everyone soon, sort of like a mini-questionaire so we can have some good discussion about the tour. Honestly, it was my favorite tour of the Minutes To Midnight cycle and I'd like to see what everyone else thinks.

Also, we're going through designs for LPLive 4.0. Nothing is set in stone yet really, so just be patient. We will either launch it right before the Dead By Sunrise tour, or wait until we get some news on the new Linkin Park album. We will see. But hopefully it'll be pretty good! The forums right now look very basic, yeah, because we only spent about an hour getting it set up. Very shortly I will add a layout and some color to it, so get ready for that. I'm excited we got it up - thanks for all your support.