LPU Chat - Rob: Aftermath

hahninator

Can't wait to take a CD player (2001 ftw) into Best Buy on Friday...open the package on the shelf, put the CD in and listen to it going through the store and waiting to check out in the massive Black Friday lines.

LPU 9 CD FTW. So excited...should have the damn thing at 12am Friday I hope. I'm praying for it then. Having it early would be even better so I don't have to go to Best Buy with a massive crowd, but hey who's complaining.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to take a CD player (2001 ftw) into Best Buy on Friday...open the package on the shelf, put the CD in and listen to it going through the store and waiting to check out in the massive Black Friday lines.

LPU 9 CD FTW. So excited...should have the damn thing at 12am Friday I hope. I'm praying for it then. Having it early would be even better so I don't have to go to Best Buy with a massive crowd, but hey who's complaining.

You mean that the release date for LPU9 in Best Buy will be on 27th of November?

I've heard about it being released earlier in mIRC, but where is this info from?

You hope.. :P