LPLive 4.0

hahninator

We'll announce a date once we know when it will be complete. We are working hard on it to get it done as fast as possible. Early December might be a bit tight but I'd definitely say December for sure.

Take all the time you need. LP does the same ;)

and don't release a unfinished version...

We had the wide version finished but didn't do it in the end because apparently a lot of people are still using a screen resolution below 1024x768 and that's what it was designed for.

Stone Age!? ;)

Why not offering two layouts. The normal one and a wider one.

Saw that in an other forum.

I was rendered speechless when shown the latest "demo" version of the site...DAMN.

This is just exquisite - I am loving how it's coming along so far. We are in some damn business now...Amanda has worked her ass off on this design and then we've got Jonas and Mike...ehh I'll hush :)

4.0 is rockin' and rollin'.

I was rendered speechless when shown the latest "demo" version of the site...DAMN.

This is just exquisite - I am loving how it's coming along so far. We are in some damn business now...Amanda has worked her ass off on this design and then we've got Jonas and Mike...ehh I'll hush :)

4.0 is rockin' and rollin'.

Your a dick... I'm just sayin'.... ;)