JULIEN-K - "DTA" Worldwide Digital Release Today!

immortalsoul

Today is the worldwide digital release of Julien-K's Death To Analog! A list of all the e-tailers carrying the record can be found HERE! This means we people from Germany (and a lot of other European countries) can finally get the album and don't have to import it from the USA anymore! A physical release might follow as well in the future! By the way, the digital release contains the bonus song "Dreamland," AND there's a really great competition going on at Inside The Tourbus which is as follows:

Hey world – DEATH TO ANALOG is finally here! To help Julien-K celebrate the worldwide release of DEATH TO ANALOG on October 20th we will be offering everyone who purchases Death to Analog before November 1st a very special bonus! We are offering you 6 free tracks, including 3 unreleased remixes.

The 6 free tracks you will receive are:

FROM THE US PROMO CD:

Maestro (Brandon Belsky remix)

Kick the Bass (Virgin Tears and Fu remix)

Technical Difficulties (iPunk remix)

PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED

Disease (Chris Holmes Ashtar Command Remix)

Technical Difficulties (Bryan Black Remix)

Technical Difficulties (Bryan Black Synth Attak Remix)

You will also be entered in a special bonus contest and will have a chance to win a Julien-K prize pack consisting of an autographed DTA CD, an autographed DTA vinyl as well as a Julien-K T-shirt of your choice!

Click HERE to enter!

Posted Image

Edited by Hahninator

Man I remember being really excited for this album after hearing the songs on the EP. Right when it came out I went to Hot Topic to get and luckily they didn't have it. After I heard the rest of the album I was very disappointed. The only other songs I liked besides the EP ones were Forever and Dreamland. The remixes were complete crap as well.