Banners and 4.0

hahninator

As you can see, I just implemented the 3.0 banners that we had done into the current layout. Now most 3.0 banners should be up. If you see a few missing, then that's because FisicoUK refuses to give me a site/forum backup (as well as every penny of the LPLive donations that were made) so that I can obtain them. I'm sorry - that's the best I can do. If any of you want to do any more banners, I'd be glad to throw them up. I'll be carrying every single one that's up right now into 4.0 with us, so don't worry about them being phased out. All of your names will go on the Contributors page in a special section too. New banners are always a delight and offer something new to the eye when you visit the site.

Also, yes, I can confirm work for 4.0 has begun as of today (Oct 7). Legend (Seth) and I have held a long discussion over what we are aiming for in this new version, and I think we are set. For those of you who don't know Seth, he's a very talented coder, so he will be joining me (as well as the few we already have for 4.0). Don't worry if I haven't contacted the select few of you yet - I'm working on it. Anyway, previously, I was waiting to get a forum backup from 3.0 from Fisico since I had quite a few ideas in the staff section there, but since it seems all that is gone, I'm no longer waiting on it! We hope to impress you with this new version and I will say that we do have a lot in store for you! Stay tuned. If you're wondering "when"....December maybe? January? More info on that soon.

Music For Relief Asian Benefit Tour preview coming tomorrow. I hope Chester gets better, because I know everyone doesn't want a 15 song abbreviated setlist in Shanghai, heh. For those of you in Vegas, I just found this. Verizon Wireless has issued a statement saying, "Verizon Wireless will be in contact with the university and Valerie as soon as more information is available about the band's health and schedule." Makeup date?

It is an honor for me to work for you all. I can't wait till LPL4 is out and kicking! I am more of a designer than a coder, but I won't complain. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_wink.gif.

Hope to hear any ideas and thoughts from anyone soon.

Good to hear thet (about LPL4, not about Fisico being in the hospital {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_confused.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_rolleyes.gif )

And the forum design is much better right now {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif