Think we'll ever see the Team Sleep My December mix?

Mog214

It seems pretty final that the answer's no, but after She Couldn't and State of the Art dropped, I'm willing to question anything. Being an enormous fan of Team Sleep, and the Deftones, I was stark raving angry when I heard Mike say they wouldn't be releasing the mix because it was "too dark,"

Hell, the reason behind the cancellation was almost more tantalizing than the fact that the song existed in the first place. Team Sleep and LP would blow my mind. What do you guys think?

It seems pretty final that the answer's no, but after She Couldn't and State of the Art dropped, I'm willing to question anything. Being an enormous fan of Team Sleep, and the Deftones, I was stark raving angry when I heard Mike say they wouldn't be releasing the mix because it was "too dark,"

Hell, the reason behind the cancellation was almost more tantalizing than the fact that the song existed in the first place. Team Sleep and LP would blow my mind. What do you guys think?

Unless some kind of situation similar to She Couldn't happens where an internal acetate/CD-R promo pops up containing the song and someone snatches it off of eBay, I'd give it a definitive "no." Both the Linkin Park and Team Sleep camps have shot down hopes of it being released in the past. According to the Team Sleep side, it wasn't very good in the first place.

Edited by Astat

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a shame, but if its not good, its not good. We'd probably be really disopointed.

But I know what Mog214 means, it sounds so tempting. cut from the album because it was too dark!? if its anything darker than Manson's mix of "by myself"... who knows?

Ah well... :(

• 3 weeks later...

Ask Mike on his blog, or Chester on hiw Twitter, maybe they'll 'accidentally' leak it, but I would bet money on it. All I know about it is that it wasn't used because it was deemed too "dark" for Reanimation, come to think about it I think there were about five or six other remixes that weren't used on reanimation.........LPU 9?