A Place For My Head Live @ the O2 [VIDEO]

1996_LP

This is live video I shot performed at the O2 Arena in London 2008 as Linkin Park's second Encore.

Probably one the best EVER perfomance of "A Place for My Head" - and so unexpected.

Yeah, a pretty poor video I know, but I remixed the audio with the DSP for maximum quality (the audio on the cam was even more appauling XD) to make this vid worth wild.

Desided to post it on here to give it a little more attenton :rolleyes:

Gotta love that intro!

not even close to be one of the best performances of that song! the screams aren't raelly good and power is missing, the intro is cool but a bit boring.

in 2001 to 2004 (Rock am Ring,...) it was way better!!

ok, sry, this is indeed a good performacne of the song! chaz went fuckin' nuts! the crowd is lame though!

Edited by e-pcMAKzzz

not even close to be one of the best performances of that song! the screams aren't raelly good and power is missing, the intro is cool but a bit boring.

in 2001 to 2004 (Rock am Ring,...) it was way better!!

ok, sry, this is indeed a good performacne of the song! chaz went fuckin' nuts! the crowd is lame though!

Haha thanks, but I guess I'm being bias as this is the only performace of AP4MH i've seen really! :lol:

More to come, I'll upload "what I've Done" with the Ambo intro next, then Wake/Given Up - yeh nowhere as good as this, but still worth watching!