The LPLive 2009 "Grafensummat" European Tour

hahninator

Successfully following the "LPLive 2008 Southeast Road Trip" behind none other than the professional navigation artist Preston, LPLive has ventured overseas and will be participating in Linkin Park's Summer run which goes through Europe, Asia and into Pomona, California.

Properly named after the confusing and hard to pronounce city the band is playing on August 2nd, the LPLive 2009 "Grafensummat" Tour will again cover four shows this year. Starting in Graz, Austria, Mark and Jonas will be attending three more shows that follow in Zurich, Switzerland, Stuttgart, Germany and Gräfenhainichen, Germany.

Stay tuned to this thread for posts, updates from the road, pictures, video, audio and more from our trip that will lasts roughly two weeks!

Pics from yesterday. Leaving for Graz now.

Posted Image

Real life sun dial.

Posted Image

Castle

Posted Image

HUGE Frankfurt train station.

Posted Image

Hahninator asleep on ze plane!

Posted Image

Beautiful park.

Hard to sleep last night...pretty excited for today's show. More later!

Haha, nice, the Frankfurt train station... Yeah, it's definitely huge :) I'm often there, actually. Is there already a thread for an LPLive meeting in Stuttgart, by the way? I looked around and couldn't find anything but it would be really cool to meet you and other LPLive members after the show ;) Jonas already told me that something is being planned!

I asked for it in this thread

Meeting: yeah plans: no ^^

Would like to meet you too...

aww...that train station pic brings back some memories when I was in Frankfurt to see LP in 2008. We had to wait there 4 hours for the next train ^^

Edited by wiiesel