LPU Chat with Julien-K

Poci

As most of you may know, Chester has been working on a side project, Dead By Sunrise, which is a combination of his talents complemented by the band Julien-K. Julien-K probably sounds familiar as they shared the Projekt Revolution stage back in 2007 and recently released their debut album, Death to Analog. LPUHQ has been asked a ton of questions about Chester's collaboration with Julien-K, so we figured, that we would bridge the gap between fan and artist, and let you ask them directly! With that said, we are pleased to offer you an exclusive LPU Chat with Julien-K on June 23rd at 3PM PDT. So, prepare your questions! This is just another way to keep you connected to the band and their passions. More details to come!

-poci from w3.lphungary.com

Source: LPU Newsletter

Edited by AndOne
edited for newswire

Yes look like they will be release the album in september.

I want to ask JK, who wrote the songs to DBS...its not clear to me...Chester said this is her solo projekt, but JK are in. So JK is just the background band, or they wrote song too? I dont understand...

I want to ask JK, who wrote the songs to DBS...its not clear to me...Chester said this is her solo projekt, but JK are in. So JK is just the background band, or they wrote song too? I dont understand...

All the Dead By Sunrise songs are songs that Chester wrote by himself, mostly on acoustic guitar.

Just because they will be playing with Chester on concert? Are you kidding me? Dead By Sunrise is a band, not Chester Bennington with random musicians. He wrote the "songs" - the melodies, but I'm sure the Julien K guys are not just in the background when it comes to how the songs actually ended up. They've had a huge impact.

Yes, i saw that interview...but why so improtant the JK? Just because they will be playing with Chester on concert?

They are members of Dead By Sunrise, at least thats important to me, they can give you a lot of details about the recording process of the album, live shows.. bla bla bla

Edited by LinkinJoze

thx. this is what i didnt understand...so JK are bandmembers and not only the background band. I didnt understand it. because Mike and Chester said it is the solo project of Chester, and only he wrote the song....Now i see the lights and i understand. :D

So Chester did the biggest part of the work, but JK helped her.

thx. this is what i didnt understand...so JK are bandmembers and not only the background band. I didnt understand it. because Mike and Chester said it is the solo project of Chester, and only he wrote the song....Now i see the lights and i understand. :D

So Chester did the biggest part of the work, but JK helped her.

Chester is also a guy so you can stop calling him "her" from now on.

and they say DBS is his solo project because he is the only Linkin Park member from the band. Just like Fort Minor was Mikes solo project, even though there were other people involved.

Edited by AusNeil

Chester is also a guy so you can stop calling him "her" from now on.

and they say DBS is his solo project because he is the only Linkin Park member from the band. Just like Fort Minor was Mikes solo project, even though there were other people involved.

Okay, now i undertand everything.

(and the "him or her" is my mistake, but i've never learned english....English books, music and CNN teach me, so sorry.)

I know that, I was just being sarcastic since we've been waiting since 2005. Watch Chester be like 'Yeah...we are thinking about releasing the album sometime in 2011' like next month.