LPTV subtitle

Poci

If you dont understand what the band say in the new LPTV episode, we have english subtitle on w3.lphungary.com (thanks to PhoenixSzG) and its easy to translate to your language (like i did it). ;)

The other news is on:

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/chart_wat...rs-of-the-2000s

THE TOP 20 ALBUM SELLERS OF THE 2000S

LP is the no 8... the 2nd rockband after Beatles.

-Poci from w3.lphungary.com

Edited by Poci

You need to translate it, because i dont know your language. The timing and the english text already done. Just open it in notice, and re-write the english text to your language. Well the timing done, its just 2-3 second...

You need to translate it, because i dont know your language. The timing and the english text already done. Just open it in notice, and re-write the english text to your language. Well the timing done, its just 2-3 second...

i translated it.

thanks

will u make subtitles for all upcoming videos ?

My friend made this subtitle. I've translated it to hungarian, and made subtitle for the earlier videos...and subtitled the video clips . But I will make it if he dont. So yes, will be to the next parts. ;)

My friend made this subtitle. I've translated it to hungarian, and made subtitle for the earlier videos...and subtitled the video clips . But I will make it if he dont. So yes, will be to the next parts. ;)

Can u upload Subtitles that your friend made for earlier videos ??

Sorry, but thats just hungarian (like the videos subtitle). I made it when lphungary worked just on hungarian language...

its okay.

upload them in hungarian , i will translate to english.

i just dont wana work hard on it like searching for every second, i m really lazy.LOL

Now i uploaded all subtitle what i found on my computer. There are some video clip subtitles, the Frat Party at Pankake subtitle (in hungarian of course), and the subtitle for LPTV 08 Projekt Revolution Europe video.

I found 2 interview video too, its made for 2 video on artistnews.com...

Sorry, but thats all now, i will speak with the other guys for more subtitle. (But the Frat party subtitle is very good. ;)

I uploaded all the subtitles to here, just click on the blue circle!

I hope you will remember me as source when use it. :D

Edited by Poci

Now i uploaded all subtitle what i found on my computer. There are some video clip subtitles, the Frat Party at Pankake subtitle (in hungarian of course), and the subtitle for LPTV 08 Projekt Revolution Europe video.

I found 2 interview video too, its made for 2 video on artistnews.com...

Sorry, but thats all now, i will speak with the other guys for more subtitle. (But the Frat party subtitle is very good. ;)

I uploaded all the subtitles to here, just click on the blue circle!

I hope you will remember me as source when use it. :D

i have Frat party subs in english . they were in the DVD.

k so where is PR08's subs ?