Make noise for Summer Sonic 2006 video

easiertorun03

This idea has not occurred to me, and I had never planned it, I know that there are many people who want to see this fantastic Linkin Park show at Summer Sonic 2006, and for this complete video to be released we would have to "make a fuss" so that Mike Shinoda or whoever has the full video will release it, I'm sure that no one will see this post, but if they are interested in this video, let's make the band see our comments, it can be on Facebook or Instagram or YouTube, it doesn't matter, if We asked for a video of such a show, I'm sure Mike Shinoda will release it, so I hope you pay attention to this publication, for the video of that great show.

Edited by easiertorun03
translation error

Everyone here would definitely like this complete show on video!
Well, if the band thinks about releasing this show in 2027 as part of the MTM 20 box set, we will have to wait another 3 years. lol

but this could be released sooner.
We know that the band released DPS years ago. I don't know if Mike and the guys in the band and the record company have already considered releasing video shows that would be so incredible.

a program from 2000 to 2017, two or three shows each year, that would be incredible. I would happily pay for these shows :)

seeing just a few new frames from the summer sonic show on YT Premium gave me a small spark of hope that the band might release this full show on video.

A blu ray of this summer sonic show would be incredible too.
Have you ever imagined?

Everyone wants the video, but nobody want to put effort on anything. I have experienced that with the LP community a lot before. I have created a pettition for the Brazilian 2004 video (https://www.change.org/p/linkin-park-release-the-linkin-park-s-2004-brazilian-concert) and the numbers are still small, since 2021.

The band release stuff under Warner and  the label must see the importance of that  and find a way to make money with it, thats the only way stuff are going to be released. The band wont post anything just to supply our needs. The "noise" must be BIG.. not 500 fans. if you get what I mean =]

Edited by felipeintheend

Posted (edited)
Hace 23 minutos, felipeintheend dijo:

Todo el mundo quiere el vídeo, pero nadie quiere esforzarse en nada. Lo he experimentado muchas veces con la comunidad LP. He creado una petición para el vídeo brasileño de 2004 (https://www.change.org/p/linkin-park-release-the-linkin-park-s-2004-brazilian-concert ) y los números aún son pequeños, desde 2021.

La banda lanza material bajo Warner y el sello debe ver la importancia de eso y encontrar una manera de ganar dinero con ello, esa es la única forma en que se lanzará el material. La banda no publicará nada sólo para satisfacer nuestras necesidades. El "ruido" debe ser GRANDE... no 500 fans. si entiendes lo que quiero decir =]

Vaya, me parece interesante esta solicitud, y entiendo muy bien lo que dijiste, deberíamos hacer algo como esto, por cierto compartí la solicitud de este programa, conozco gente que quiere este programa.

Edited by easiertorun03
translation error

It seems the most likely chance for this show to be released is the MTM 20 box set. And that is still a few years away. There's really no celebration coming up that would warrant this show coming out besides that.

3 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

It seems the most likely chance for this show to be released is the MTM 20 box set. And that is still a few years away. There's really no celebration coming up that would warrant this show coming out besides that.

I don't know, there are people who say that MTM 20 will not be held and others say yes, I hope it does come true.

22 minutes ago, easiertorun03 said:

I don't know, there are people who say that MTM 20 will not be held and others say yes, I hope it does come true.

As far as we know, most of the band likes doing these celebrations. I can't see why now would be any different. MTM is going to be their BIGGEST album for this kind of thing because that was the start of their 'we're writing literally always' thing and they had a lot they really enjoyed from that period.

We could try a new petition this time for Summer Sonic 06.
We know that the complete show is available in the band's vault.

a blu ray for this show that would be great but If the band sells this show on any video platform too.
I would love to pay for it.

1 minute ago, thigolpbr said:

Esta vez podríamos probar una nueva petición para Summer Sonic 06.
Sabemos que el show completo está disponible en la bóveda de la banda.

un blu ray para este programa sería genial, pero si la banda también vende este programa en cualquier plataforma de video.
Me encantaría pagar por ello.

It sounds good, but who makes the request?

6 hours ago, felipeintheend said:

Everyone wants the video, but nobody want to put effort on anything. I have experienced that with the LP community a lot before. I have created a pettition for the Brazilian 2004 video (https://www.change.org/p/linkin-park-release-the-linkin-park-s-2004-brazilian-concert) and the numbers are still small, since 2021.

The band release stuff under Warner and  the label must see the importance of that  and find a way to make money with it, thats the only way stuff are going to be released. The band wont post anything just to supply our needs. The "noise" must be BIG.. not 500 fans. if you get what I mean =]

I remember this petition Bro.
Could you make one for summer sonic 06?

I think the timing would be ideal with the publicity the band gave to qwerty. well it doesn't hurt to try :)

1 hour ago, easiertorun03 said:

It sounds good, but who makes the request?

@LPLStaff Could lplive try this?

5 hours ago, felipeintheend said:

This is the one and only definitive answer.

Warner is always looking a way to make money, there are rare examples of the band releasing something for free... like Final Masquerade acoustic.

LPL definitely is a source for the label to know what we want, youll get SS for MTM20 just be patient.

Just now, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

This is the one and only definitive answer.

Warner is always looking a way to make money, there are rare examples of the band releasing something for free... like Final Masquerade acoustic.

LPL definitely is a source for the label to know what we want, youll get SS for MTM20 just be patient.

If we know for sure that this show will be released on DVD, I would be satisfied

On 4/19/2024 at 3:05 PM, felipeintheend said:

One question, is it true that the recording of Brazil 2004 does not exist?  There are people who have told me that the recording does not exist, I am confused.

11 minutes ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

Wow, now I find out, but the truth is it wasn't necessary for "Felipe" to make the request for that show, a video of PR03's LPUTour or Una tour would have been better, a video that does exist.

I have explained in details about the show...the thing is... it MAY exist or not. The band tried to find it (supposedly for M20 release) but haven't found anything.

It also doesn't mean it doesn't exists. They have a lot of physical tapes in storage as well and it's a matter of finding it maybe  or really it's gone.

Fiore might have something but also doesn't means it is FULL.

Time will tell.

15 minutes ago, felipeintheend said:

I have explained in details about the show...the thing is... it MAY exist or not. The band tried to find it (supposedly for M20 release) but haven't found anything.

It also doesn't mean it doesn't exists. They have a lot of physical tapes in storage as well and it's a matter of finding it maybe  or really it's gone.

Fiore might have something but also doesn't means it is FULL.

Time will tell.

Well yes, I have said the same thing to other people who believe that the tape no longer exists, but I hope that the video is released, perhaps they did not search properly.