Linkin Park Iceberg

Kind of a different idea, what do we think a potential LP Iceberg would look like? Things like Pictureboard/Be Yourself, Hardly Breathe, TTTAMP/Lost/Resolution/Wizard Song, etc etc etc. I think compiling some ideas could give us a good look at what one might look like, and someone (maybe me) could throw one out. I dunno, just a random thought I had last night.

Even though it's completely unrelated to the band, I think Ground Xero should be on one of the lower levels just for the fact that it managed to convince quite a few people that it was made by Mark Wakefield

4 hours ago, SardonicallyParanoid said:

Kind of a different idea, what do we think a potential LP Iceberg would look like? Things like Pictureboard/Be Yourself, Hardly Breathe, TTTAMP/Lost/Resolution/Wizard Song, etc etc etc. I think compiling some ideas could give us a good look at what one might look like, and someone (maybe me) could throw one out. I dunno, just a random thought I had last night.

Funny enough, I think someone made one of those already and I've seen it before, though I think it would need updated. I'll link the post in a bit when I find it.

Edit: There's a couple.

Edited by NJPLP

What the fuck are the Al-B13 remixes? Actually, I don't get a shit from.that tier down below

PS: The P5hng me A*wy video is disturbed and fucked up and we don't talk enough about it

On 3/8/2024 at 6:20 PM, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

*Chester audition tape that he recorded for Xero

I wonder if it still exists!

Would Samantha or one of the former band members of Size 5 (John and Jay Kereny (Lemon Krayola), Bart Applewhite (Kongo Shock), and Chuck Moore) possibly have that, or no?

It would be cool to see the audition tape, but we don't know if it will ever be released, either by Samantha, one of the Size 5 former band members mentioned above, or even Warner themselves (who would have to get a copy of it).

Edited by NJPLP

On 3/17/2024 at 10:39 PM, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

what he did ? i remember that he gave some samples or sounds to mike and joe and thats itt.

Yep, that's it. He given them to Mike. However a less known fact. That's all. Even he mentioned in HT booklet.