Random Facts & New Media Rules

hahninator

Alright LPL users, I'm asking for a favor. I'm working on a project - it'll probably be pretty obvious what it is, but I'm not going to give any info out on it yet - for the site. If anyone would like to, I'd love for you to send in "random show facts". I'm looking for interesting facts about shows, something cool. I don't want something like "Linkin Park played Points Of Authority on July 30, 2008". I'm loojking for interesting facts such as "Linkin Park has only played one show in _____". "During a performance of Faint on X date, a fan ran on stage", etc etc. Anything interesting or cool you find on LPLive, I'd love for you to submit it. The key is to have something that when someone looks at it, they'd be like "Oh cool, I never knew that!". Anyway, email them to me at hahninator@sotrix.net if you all get the time. DON'T put them in a reply to this thread, though. Thanks, and I'm looking forward to what you guys have to send in!

New rules for the media allowed on LPLive have also been posted in the site rules thread, which can be found here. nkramar, one of our admins, has rewritten them and after some discussion with me, has had them approved for release on the site. We've conferred with the proper people and have decided it's alright to post Grey Daze, Tasty Snax, etc audio on the site. Anyway, check the rules out if you have any question on what's allowed and what's not allowed - it's all listed out for you in an easy-to-read format. We thought you'd enjoy that.

Thanks!