Found Another Image Of Chester Bennington Performing Xero's Songs During His Pre-Production Performance For His Audition For Xero - The Base, Phoenix, Arizona, March 19th, 1999

NJPLP

I've known about this image for a year now, but haven't gotten around to showing it, until now.

I originally saw it on an Instagram user's Instagram page about a year ago. That's how I originally found out about it.

9509b2aebf1a696efc2ed12364f7c8ef

It came from this site: https://www.timetoast.com/timelines/linkin-park-a2ff06f1-de83-4612-86e7-eb8294579f21

A larger and more clearer version of the same image was also pinned to Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/799811215046432969/

Not only that, but the same larger and more clearer version of the image was pinned to Pinterest twice: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/791648440723219505/

The second Pinterest link leads to VK.com, where you can find the image: https://m.vk.com/photo-22736034_419659620?z=photo-22736034_456271849%2Falbum-22736034_00&list=album-22736034_00

nhdEHiNwboA.jpg?size=564x699&quality=96&

I found the pages where the image was by reverse image searching it.

I honestly don't know who originally got the photo or where it originally came from, but it's pretty cool nonetheless.

Also, it's different from the photos we got in Jeff's book:

CB1.jpg.961e7e25ded77d07d444a67e384158d1

CB2.jpg.6b3d8f31aa1844b3c509db10f1715d46

Here's the show that the photos come from: 

Edited by NJPLP

• NJPLP changed the title to Found Another Image Of Chester Bennington Performing Xero's Songs During His Pre-Production Performance For His Audition For Xero - March 19th, 1999
  • NJPLP changed the title to Found Another Image Of Chester Bennington Performing Xero's Songs During His Pre-Production Performance For His Audition For Xero - The Base, Phoenix, Arizona, March 19th, 1999
On 10/1/2022 at 9:53 PM, cubebuilder said:

Isn't this photo in Jeff's book aswell? Or is that the other photo from his book

It's a completely different photo from the ones that are shown in Jeff's book. I added the two photos from his book to the main topic post already, by the way. I also added the link to the show to the main topic post too.

Edited by NJPLP

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering, but would it be a good idea to message Samantha about this performance, such as ask her about if she remembers the songs that were performed, the name of Chester's audition song, such stuff like that?

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, JZ-GreyDazePatheticWorship said:

She was nice to me in the past, go for it .

Do you understand what you're even suggesting? "Go for" messaging an ex-wife about what songs her late ex-husband played at a fucking show in the 90s? Seriously man...  Regardless of how nice she was, please understand the level of disrespect and complete fucking LACK of social etiquette.

Not enough faceplam emojis in the existence could ever...

Edited by Wilderness

4 hours ago, Wilderness said:

Do you understand what you're even suggesting? "Go for" messaging an ex-wife about what songs her late ex-husband played at a fucking show in the 90s? Seriously man...  Regardless of how nice she was, please understand the level of disrespect and complete fucking LACK of social etiquette.

Not enough faceplam emojis in the existence could ever...

Perhaps I could ask her politely if I could ask her some questions before asking her the questions themselves.

Edited by NJPLP

On 11/29/2022 at 2:01 PM, NJPLP said:

Perhaps I could ask her politely if I could ask her some questions before asking her the questions themselves.

Unless you're void of respect and empathy, then please just leave her alone dude. THIS conversation alone shouldn't be happening, much less a conversation between you and his ex-wife.

Well, it's not like she lived secluded and hasn't talked about anything Chester-related since his passing. She wrote a book about their life together and helped Jeff Blue with his. Sure it's a real nerdy thing to ask and certainly a long shot but I don't see anything disrespectful or sensational about it. Plus she seems to be ok with being a "communicating" person about Chester.

23 hours ago, Trumtram said:

Well, it's not like she lived secluded and hasn't talked about anything Chester-related since his passing. She wrote a book about their life together and helped Jeff Blue with his. Sure it's a real nerdy thing to ask and certainly a long shot but I don't see anything disrespectful or sensational about it. Plus she seems to be ok with being a "communicating" person about Chester.

Being open about your late ex does not mean she deserves to be a source point for fanbois to message whenever they want to know to see if she remembers some minor and mostly-useless information regarding what songs he played at on a tiny little stage what, 26 years ago? She is not a point of contact for all your little annoying fucking questions, so cut it the fuck out!

It is 100% disrespectful, why can you guys not see this? 

The only other people I think we could contact besides Samantha about this performance or the name of his audition song, and other such stuff like that, are Jay Kereny, who produced the performance and was playing with Chester at his Xero pre-production performance as the guitarist of Size 5, who was Chester's backing band for the Xero pre-production performance (though LESTAT already got into contact with him and asked him about Chester's Xero audition and pre-production performance), John Kereny, who was also playing with Chester at the Xero pre-production performance as the bassist of Size 5, and Bart Applewhite, who was also playing with Chester at the Xero pre-production performance as the drummer of Size 5.

I don't know if they have social media, though.

Edited by NJPLP

20 hours ago, Wilderness said:

Being open about your late ex does not mean she deserves to be a source point for fanbois to message whenever they want to know to see if she remembers some minor and mostly-useless information regarding what songs he played at on a tiny little stage what, 26 years ago? She is not a point of contact for all your little annoying fucking questions, so cut it the fuck out!

It is 100% disrespectful, why can you guys not see this? 

Agree to disagree then. Also, hope things get better for you.