CHANDLER - Mixed Signals (Produced by Mike Shinoda) // Out now

PeppePark

Another track produced by Mike Shinoda live on Twitch is out: Mixed Signals by Chandler Brent Borrelli, known mononymously as CHANDLER.

His debut EP "Brent" is available for pre-order and it will be out on May 7th, while the track is already available for purchase on iTunes.

Mike produced it on March 8, 2021, as part of his #ShinodaProduceMe series.

May 7 is the release date for the whole EP. The release date for the track Mixed Signals is unknow, can't find it. The track was likely become available when the whole pre-order appeared in the stores. At least since yesterday when i find out about it, it is already available for purchase on iTunes: https://i.ibb.co/ZSQDLDZ/5768679.png

Edited by martinez

• PeppePark changed the title to CHANDLER - Mixed Signals (Produced by Mike Shinoda) // Out now
3 hours ago, martinez said:

May 7 is the release date for the whole EP. The release date for the track Mixed Signals is unknow, can't find it. The track was likely become available when the whole pre-order appeared in the stores. At least since yesterday when i find out about it, it is already available for purchase on iTunes: https://i.ibb.co/ZSQDLDZ/5768679.png

I was actually putting it that way, but I didn't find the track on Spotify and other services, so I thought there was just the iTunes preview available!

Fixed now!