I found the BPM to And One, She Couldn't (Demo), Dialate (Xero Demo), Reading My Eyes (Xero Demo), Pictureboard (Demo), & Stick N Move (Demo).

NJPLP

There is this site called songbpm.com

When I searched up those songs I found out this:

And One BPM - It's BPM is 110 BPM.

She Couldn't (Demo) BPM - It's BPM is 98 BPM.

Dialate (Xero Demo) BPM - It's BPM is 106 BPM.

Reading My Eyes (Xero Demo) BPM - It's BPM is 137 BPM.

Pictureboard (Demo) BPM - It's BPM is 105 BPM.

Stick N Move (Demo) BPM - It's BPM is 108 BPM.

If you had fact checked it, you would have realized that And One isn't played on click (except the outro, which isn't 110 BPM but 100), and if it were, it would be around 115.

All the sources you find googling "BPM" or "Key" of a song differ from each other, and mostly you'll find they're all wrong.

I suggest you to get BPM from either linkinpedia.com (LPL) or the remix spreadsheet 2.0, which both are reliable sources. If the BPM aren't on there, you'd have to find out yourself or ask someone to help you find out.

1 hour ago, LPsMart said:

If you had fact checked it, you would have realized that And One isn't played on click (except the outro, which isn't 110 BPM but 100), and if it were, it would be around 115.

All the sources you find googling "BPM" or "Key" of a song differ from each other, and mostly you'll find they're all wrong.

I suggest you to get BPM from either linkinpedia.com (LPL) or the remix spreadsheet 2.0, which both are reliable sources. If the BPM aren't on there, you'd have to find out yourself or ask someone to help you find out.

Stick N Move (Demo) has the same BPM as the remix spreadsheet 2.0.

On 7/15/2021 at 5:35 PM, NJPLP said:

Stick N Move (Demo) has the same BPM as the remix spreadsheet 2.0.

yeah, 'cause I added it, when HT20 came out. but the fact that there's one track with the same bpm, doesn't mean they're a reliable source.

I'll check the songs' BPM for you and add them to the spreadsheet

EDIT: alright, those were pretty accurate, but they made huge mistakes.

As said before, And One is like the only song by LP without click, so no BPM there - just a bold assumption made by a computer.

Also, seemingly Mike had a little fun with numbers programming the beats, because Dialate has a BPM of 105.678 seems intended to me, as well as Reading My Eyes' 136.636.

You cannot just round them up to something, because the click would speed up every beat compared to the track itself.
PB, She Couldn't and S'n'M were right though, my bad.
I also added the keys they're in and the time signatures. Need a little help with Could Have Been - I think it's in C# Phrygian, might also be C# Minor. I'm waiting on Astat's opinion, if he reads this.

Edited by LPsMart

Technique (Short) is 95 BPM, according to songbpm.com.

Technique (Short) BPM

Grr (1999 Demo) is 100 BPM, according to the same site I mentioned before.

Grr (1999 Demo) BPM

Coal (1997 Demo) is also 100 BPM, according to the same site I mentioned before.

Coal (1997 Demo) BPM

Dedicated (1999 Demo) is 103 BPM, according to the same site I mentioned before.

Dedicated (1999 Demo) BPM

Sad ("By Myself" Demo 1999) is 103 BPM, the same BPM as "By Myself" and "SuperXero ("By Myself" Demo)", according to the same site I mentioned before.

Sad ("By Myself" Demo 1999) BPM

Blue (1999 Demo) is also 103 BPM, according to the sames site I mentioned before.

Blue (1999 Demo) BPM

Oh No ("Points Of Authority" Demo) is 95 BPM, the same as "Points Of Authority" and "Points Of Authority (Demo) [Forgotten Demos]", according to the same site I mentioned before.

Oh No ("Points Of Authority" Demo) BPM

Points Of Authority (Demo) [LPU Rarities] is also 95 BPM, the same as "Points Of Authority" and "Points Of Authority (Demo) [Forgotten Demos]", according to the same site I mentioned before.

Points Of Authority (Demo) [LPU Rarities] BPM

Stick And Move ("Runaway" Demo 1998) is 108 BPM, the same as "Stick N Move (Demo)", according to the same site I mentioned before.

Stick And Move ("Runaway" Demo 1998) BPM

Chair (1999 "Part Of Me" Demo) is 142 BPM, the same as "Part Of Me", according to the same site I mentioned before.

Chair (1999 "Part Of Me" Demo) BPM

Slip (1999 Demo) is 125 BPM, according to the same site I mentioned before.

Slip (1999 Demo) BPM

Hurry (1999 Demo) is 117 BPM, according to the same site I mentioned before.

Hurry (1999 Demo) BPM

Esaul ("A Place For My Head" Demo) should be the same as "Esaul (Xero Demo)" and "A Place For My Head", where it is 133 BPM.

Forgotten (Demo) should be the same as "Rhinestone (Xero Demo)" and "Forgotten", where it is 110 BPM.

I know some of these are correct, but I'm not sure if all of them are correct. I'll wait for someone to check them out.

Edited by NJPLP

19 hours ago, NJPLP said:

Technique (Short) is 95 BPM, according to songbpm.com.

Technique (Short) BPM

Grr (1999 Demo) is 100 BPM, according to the same site I mentioned before.

Grr (1999 Demo) BPM

Coal (1997 Demo) is also 100 BPM, according to the same site I mentioned before.

Coal (1997 Demo) BPM

Dedicated (1999 Demo) is 103 BPM, according to the same site I mentioned before.

Dedicated (1999 Demo) BPM

Sad ("By Myself" Demo 1999) is 103 BPM, the same BPM as "By Myself" and "SuperXero ("By Myself" Demo)", according to the same site I mentioned before.

Sad ("By Myself" Demo 1999) BPM

Blue (1999 Demo) is also 103 BPM, according to the sames site I mentioned before.

Blue (1999 Demo) BPM

Oh No ("Points Of Authority" Demo) is 95 BPM, the same as "Points Of Authority" and "Points Of Authority (Demo) [Forgotten Demos]", according to the same site I mentioned before.

Oh No ("Points Of Authority" Demo) BPM

Points Of Authority (Demo) [LPU Rarities] is also 95 BPM, the same as "Points Of Authority" and "Points Of Authority (Demo) [Forgotten Demos]", according to the same site I mentioned before.

Points Of Authority (Demo) [LPU Rarities] BPM

Stick And Move ("Runaway" Demo 1998) is 108 BPM, the same as "Stick N Move (Demo)", according to the same site I mentioned before.

Stick And Move ("Runaway" Demo 1998) BPM

Chair (1999 "Part Of Me" Demo) is 142 BPM, the same as "Part Of Me", according to the same site I mentioned before.

Chair (1999 "Part Of Me" Demo) BPM

Slip (1999 Demo) is 125 BPM, according to the same site I mentioned before.

Slip (1999 Demo) BPM

Hurry (1999 Demo) is 117 BPM, according to the same site I mentioned before.

Hurry (1999 Demo) BPM

Esaul ("A Place For My Head" Demo) should be the same as "Esaul (Xero Demo)" and "A Place For My Head", where it is 133 BPM.

Forgotten (Demo) should be the same as "Rhinestone (Xero Demo)" and "Forgotten", where it is 110 BPM.

I know some of these are correct, but I'm not sure if all of them are correct. I'll wait for someone to check them out.

so no reason at all to post this. if someone wanted to know, they could google themselves to not find out if those numbers are right

On 7/25/2021 at 7:39 PM, LPsMart said:

so no reason at all to post this. if someone wanted to know, they could google themselves to not find out if those numbers are right

Esaul ("A Place For My Head" Demo) should be the same as "Esaul (Xero Demo)" and "A Place For My Head", where it is 133 BPM.

All I know is that these should be fixed. Not too sure about the other songs I mentioned, though.

Edited by NJPLP

On 7/31/2021 at 5:25 AM, NJPLP said:

should be the same as "Esaul (Xero Demo)"

the Xero demo is 133.133, not 133; the HT Demo is slightly faster than the Xero demo

On 7/31/2021 at 5:25 AM, NJPLP said:

both Forgotten Demo and Rhinestone Xero Demo are at 108.108, not 110

Will you please stop posting false information now?

On 8/1/2021 at 7:19 PM, LPsMart said:

the Xero demo is 133.133, not 133; the HT Demo is slightly faster than the Xero demo

both Forgotten Demo and Rhinestone Xero Demo are at 108.108, not 110

Will you please stop posting false information now?

Sorry, I though they were the same, my mistake.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, LPsMart said:

Dude Linkinpedia is still run by this page, so this is no new information

What I mean't by that is that you can update the Linkin Park Remix 2.0 spreadsheet.

Edited by NJPLP

On 9/16/2021 at 4:07 PM, NJPLP said:

What I mean't by that is that you can update the Linkin Park Remix 2.0 spreadsheet.

there's no need to, if that's on Linkinpedia. The spead sheet is run by LPLive members as well.

Edit: I did the LPU 12 for you, I hope that'll be it for some time. Finding out the BPM destroys the song experience, so I truly hope this will keep you busy.

Edited by LPsMart

1 hour ago, LPsMart said:

there's no need to, if that's on Linkinpedia. The spead sheet is run by LPLive members as well.

Edit: I did the LPU 12 for you, I hope that'll be it for some time. Finding out the BPM destroys the song experience, so I truly hope this will keep you busy.

I... honestly didn't know that. Thanks for telling me!

Edited by NJPLP

Have you tried finding it out maybe? You post corrections all the time so it should be easy for you to find out. 

If they didn´t track And One to click then you´ll only get an estimate. Or you just take the bpm of the rap section at the end since thats defenetely on a grid. 

On 9/17/2021 at 5:55 PM, NJPLP said:

So I'm guess we'll never find out the actual tempo to "And One"?

Do you even know what tempo means?

On 7/15/2021 at 4:22 PM, LPsMart said:

Are you going to put the leaked demos (Pictureboard (Xero Demo), Fiends (Xero Demo), Drop (Kenji and Artofficial), Closing (Xero Demo), the demos that weren't released officially by Linkin Park on the Hybrid Theory 20th anniversary box set from the 2-track, 6-track, 7-track, 8-track, and 9-track demos, Cry To Yourself - Dj Lethal (feat. Chester Bennington), Unreleased - The Visonairies (feat. Mike Shinoda and Mr. Hahn of Linkin Park), ect.) on the Linkin Park Remix 2.0 spreadsheet?

Also, you didn't put It's Goin' Down - The X-Ecutioners (feat. Mike Shinoda and Mr. Hahn) on the Linkin Park Remix 2.0 spreadsheet.

Edited by NJPLP

5 hours ago, NJPLP said:

Are you going to put the leaked demos (Pictureboard (Xero Demo), Fiends (Xero Demo), Drop (Kenji and Artofficial), Closing (Xero Demo), the demos that weren't released officially by Linkin Park on the Hybrid Theory 20th anniversary box set from the 2-track, 6-track, 7-track, 8-track, and 9-track demos, Cry To Yourself - Dj Lethal (feat. Chester Bennington), Unreleased - The Visonairies (feat. Mike Shinoda and Mr. Hahn of Linkin Park), ect.) on the Linkin Park Remix 2.0 spreadsheet?

Also, you didn't put It's Goin' Down - The X-Ecutioners (feat. Mike Shinoda and Mr. Hahn) on the Linkin Park Remix 2.0 spreadsheet.

I'm not

On 9/20/2021 at 5:51 PM, LPsMart said:

I'm not

I was just wondering because they are not on there.

Also, since you said other LPLive members also run the Linkin Park Remix 2.0 spreadsheet, maybe they can put that in.

Also, shouldn't the EP version of "High Voltage" be 94 BPM, the same as the M. Shinoda Remix/2000 Reprise?

According to Linkinpedia, Technique (Short) is 105 BPM, so you (or some other LPLive member) can put that in to the Linkin Park Remix 2.0 spreadsheet.

Edited by NJPLP

• 4 months later...