Mike Shinoda interview with HYPEBEAST

PeppePark

We 

23 hours ago, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

Criticizing someone’s music the way I did is disrespectful? I NEVER said personal stuff about Mike and I’d NEVER go that path. If you think the Disney meme was disrespectful well...sorry for hurting your sensibility... Amyway, despite me being bias towards Chester (that’s true) my criticisms towards Mike is due to the high consideration I have for his music skills, I know he’s capable of A LOT MORE. That’s all for me. I said multiple times that if LP comes back I’ll be super curious and excited and emotionally involved, I never ever (ever) said “LP is just Chester” 😊

He is capable of a lot more  but remember that HT and Meteora are not really much more difficult to make than PT or HE.

ATS would be more difficult, but i doubt thats what he would enjoy making right now

35 minutes ago, Cesar656 said:

We 

He is capable of a lot more  but remember that HT and Meteora are not really much more difficult to make than PT or HE.

ATS would be more difficult, but i doubt thats what he would enjoy making right now

Yeah they’re not, but in fact I don’t wish he would make HT/Meteora part 3.0 in 2021, it’d be so out of place and time. 😊

5 hours ago, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

Yeah they’re not, but in fact I don’t wish he would make HT/Meteora part 3.0 in 2021, it’d be so out of place and time. 😊

So what do you really expect him to come out with? this could be a good topic to talk about

10 minutes ago, Cesar656 said:

So what do you really expect him to come out with? this could be a good topic to talk about

I really don’t know. Yeah it’s a great topic. As I said before,personally speaking,I’d love  him to experiment with sounds and voice. I think (so maybe somebody will stop thinking I hate Mike no matter what he does) stuff like IOU or even It goes through are really really cool but even the Blackbear-infused pop of Sorry For now is great. Experimenting in those directions would be really good for me. 

1 hour ago, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

I really don’t know. Yeah it’s a great topic. As I said before,personally speaking,I’d love  him to experiment with sounds and voice. I think (so maybe somebody will stop thinking I hate Mike no matter what he does) stuff like IOU or even It goes through are really really cool but even the Blackbear-infused pop of Sorry For now is great. Experimenting in those directions would be really good for me. 

Those would be good ways. PT was an excellent start with songs like Over Again, IOU, Promises or Running from my Shadow

15 minutes ago, Cesar656 said:

Those would be good ways. PT was an excellent start with songs like Over Again, IOU, Promises or Running from my Shadow

The songs I still enjoy sonic wise from PT are the ones you mentioned plus WAIF due to the flow of the rapping and also About You for the same reason (plus the inclusion of Blackbear).  

On 3/27/2021 at 11:37 AM, Stranger said:

the problem here is your jokes is not really a joke. it's you being sarcastic and try to cover/labelled it as "jokes". it's getting bored and tired seeing your "jokes". not everything meant to be joke for.

Glad I'm not the only one feeling that.

In such a situation one could do one of two things: Take feedback and try to improve on it or ignore it because everyone else is just (naturally) wrong. Either way, the result is telling.