[REQ] Does anybody have the mp3 version of the song "Cross Off - Album Version (Clean)"?

NJPLP

23 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Does anybody have the mp3 version of the song "Cross Off - Album Version (Clean)"? It's not online. I'm just wondering if anyone has it.

Is there a difference between this version and the standard one you can find everywhere (except for the fact that it’s clean version) ? I’m curious 

Edited by PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92

1 hour ago, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

Is there a difference between this version and the standard one you can find everywhere (except for the fact that it’s clean version) ? I’m curious 

I'm pretty sure its the same as the original version, except for the fact, just like you mentioned, that it's the clean version of the song. Its says "Cross Off - Album Version (Clean)" I'm positive it's just like the original, except for the fact it's a clean version of the song.

Edited by NJPLP

5 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

I'm pretty sure its the same as the original version, except for the fact, just like you mentioned, that it's the clean version of the song. Its says "Cross Off - Album Version (Clean)" I'm positive it's just like the original, except for the fact it's a clean version of the song.

So basically they just muted “fuck sanity”

in the bridge IIRC. 

• 5 months later...
22 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

I found a site that you can download it but it doesn't work. I tried to download it but it said I don't have access to it.

https://www.allaccess.com/mail/archive/download/M/mark-morton-feat-chester-bennington/cross-off_8_1548102204.html

Nope. You can't. To download any file from there, you have to be accepted by the specific label, to be able to do this, you have to have for example a radio station.