Dream tracklist for next Grey Daze record

Somebodyangry

Grey Daze announced they finished pre-producing the second record of reworked tracks. What are your dream songs for this new release? Let’s try make a tracklist. 
To begin, I’m 100% sure we are getting “Hole” since the song was basically ready in 2018, as in the video below, but scrapped from “Amends”. 

7 hours ago, JZ-AmendsStripped29 said:

When I read the reviews of OML i imagined that the songs sounded similar to that Hole remix

Bummer. 

Yeah me too man. I personally like OML but that Hole remix just gave me the feeling of being sort of “OML-ish” but with more guitar. Can’t wait for the release. Also, if they throw away the terribile instrumentals of stuff like “Holding You” it’ll be fucking awesome 

• 1 month later...

Hole sounding fantastic. Amends was fantastic in general, A+ album. Stripped is also great. Can’t wait to see what’s on the next album. I’d love to see new versions of stuff like Commit but I know they probably can’t do that. Starting To Fly and Hole for sure I want. Hear Nearby is cool too. Basically it’ll probably just be the stuff not included from Wake Me and No Sun Today besides stuff like Sometimes or What’s In The Eye which are on both. Saturation would be nice. I’d love to see some songs not on the two albums that they could do if they wanted.

1 hour ago, Lebron said:

Hole sounding fantastic. Amends was fantastic in general, A+ album. Stripped is also great. Can’t wait to see what’s on the next album. I’d love to see new versions of stuff like Commit but I know they probably can’t do that. Starting To Fly and Hole for sure I want. Hear Nearby is cool too. Basically it’ll probably just be the stuff not included from Wake Me and No Sun Today besides stuff like Sometimes or What’s In The Eye which are on both. Saturation would be nice. I’d love to see some songs not on the two albums that they could do if they wanted.

That would be so dope. My dream is they re work Anything Anything (even tho it’s not an original song by them) and that Sean Dowdell and his friends track “God a afraid”

• 3 weeks later...

Recap of songs left after Amends:

1. Songs that are most likely gonna be on Record #2:

Spin 

Wake Me 

Starting to Fly

Holding You

Hole

Believe Me

Hear, Nearby

Drag 

Saturation

Anything Anything

2. Demos/Scott Crowley Sessions/Sean Dowdell and his friends tape (possibly included on album #2 if they plan to make a longer record or on an ipothetical third record):

My Bluest Day 

Smoke Mouth 

Commit

Painted 

Come on 

God is Afraid 

Kill the flyes.

Did I miss something? It's still 17 songs

Edited by PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92

On 4/17/2021 at 11:26 AM, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

Spin 

Wake Me 

Starting to Fly

Holding You

Hole

Believe Me

Hear, Nearby

Drag 

Saturation

Anything Anything

2. Demos/Scott Crowley Sessions/Sean Dowdell and his friends tape (possibly included on album #2 if they plan to make a longer record or on an ipothetical third record):

My Bluest Day 

Smoke Mouth 

Commit

Painted 

Come on 

God is Afraid 

Kill the flyes.

Old School, Super Star and Ryan's Wisdom. they can be seen on the pre-production tape of the real records album

Edited by PartOfMe
Edit

1 hour ago, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

We could literally have another record after this one coming. 

yes, they could include one of these songs right now, to complete the 11 track tracklist. I wish "Commit" was already on this next album

• 4 months later...
On 4/17/2021 at 10:26 AM, GIVEYOUCANDY92 said:

Spin 

Wake Me 

Starting to Fly

Holding You

Hole

Believe Me

Hear, Nearby

Drag 

Saturation

Anything Anything

My Bluest Day 

Smoke Mouth 

Commit

Painted 

Come on 

God is Afraid 

Kill the flyes.

You forgot about Beyond Warm, Everybody's Falling To Pieces, How Would You Be, Piece Of My Mind, and The Endless Highway, which were all played live in 1994, as well as Forever, which was played live in 1997.

Edited by NJPLP