Did the song "Stick n 'move" be rewritten by Chester?

PartOfMe

Did the song "Stick n 'move" be rewritten by Chester, because other tracks like: Reading my eyes, Rhinestone.  has (xero demo) in front, showing that it’s the version with Mark, and the song Stick n'move doesn’t, so I think it’s probably a version with Chester

Just now, lpliveusername said:

Mike disse que eles trouxeram a música para Don Gilmore quando eles estavam gravando Hybrid Theory, então eu acho que é possível que eles tenham uma versão com Chester em algum momento. Pode ser o de Forgotten Demos.

yes, he is including in the forgotten demos. 

Tracklist: 

1. Dialate (Xero Demo)

2. Pictureboard Demo

3. She Couldn’t Demo

4. Could Have Been Demo

5. Reading My Eyes (Xero Demo)

6. Rhinestone (Xero Demo)

7. Esaul (Xero Demo)

8. Stick N Move Demo

9. Carousel Demo

10. Points of Authority Demo

11. Crawling Demo

12. SuperXero (By Myself Demo)

17 hours ago, JZLP-AmendsUltimateFan said:

It's just an instrumental 

K

This is the version on the LPU disc. There's also another version of Stick N Move on the Forgotten Demos disc of the HT20 box set. That version is likely the whole song and since it doesn't say "Xero demo" after it  then it's probably a version with Chester (unless there's a  typo on the official tracklist).

1 minute ago, leftshoe18 said:

This is the version on the LPU disc. There's also another version of Stick N Move on the Forgotten Demos disc of the HT20 box set. That version is likely the whole song and since it doesn't say "Xero demo" after it  then it's probably a version with Chester (unless there's a  typo on the official tracklist).

that's exactly what i think