Photos / videos of Ian Hornbeck with the band

Zoom

Tell me, please, does anyone have photos or videos of Ian Hornbeck with the band?

Is he playing on "Esaul" live video (1999)?

365Am.png
365Ap.png

I read the information that he recorded bass parts for "A Place For My Head".

Edited by Zoom

There are no photos / videos with Ian out there as far as I know. This video was filmed very early in 1999 as they were still playing the original version of Esaul. From what we've heard, Ian auditioned for the band when they were recording Hybrid Theory. This is likely Kyle in the video.

• 3 years later...
5 hours ago, IanHornbeck said:

Oh, hey, there. I’m Ian. There are no pictures or videos of me with Linkin Park in existence. I wish there were, but unfortunately, there are not. Have a nice day. Lol. 

Are you? For real?

15 hours ago, IanHornbeck said:

Oh, hey, there. I’m Ian. There are no pictures or videos of me with Linkin Park in existence. I wish there were, but unfortunately, there are not. Have a nice day. Lol. 

You must be wearing a hat because that's gotta be a coca cola bottle cap

12 hours ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

Share some stories of your days in the band

Yeah,it'd be nice to hear it,we're waiting Ian 😀

22 hours ago, IanHornbeck said:

Post a selfie with holding a piece of paper with timestamp and LPLIVE written on it.

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2024 at 6:33 PM, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

Share some stories of your days in the band

i've talked to Ian in 2017 i guess, he's a cool guy.

i was in IG and i found a post of a Brazilian page, apparently he did a interview?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Csl2Jg_Ohwe/

(

The bassist at the time said he heard himself on the radio at age 20 during his first trip to a rehab clinic and was very happy about it.

"It was a somewhat surreal experience; one that began a seemingly endless stream of what-ifs over the years. What if I hadn't only had four days to learn an entire album's worth of songs? What if I hadn't chosen to stay up for several days on meth trying to learn them all? If they hadn't decided to try and repair their relationship with the original bassist? What if I had taken things a little more seriously? , what if I blew my only chance at truly being able to pursue my passion in life: music? While they would go on to become one of the biggest bands in the world, I was left behind, contemplating the what ifs."
)

Edited by unksoldier2000

4 minutes ago, unksoldier2000 said:

i've talked to Ian in 2017 i guess, he's a cool guy.

i was in IG and i found a post of a Brazilian page, apparently he did a interview?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Csl2Jg_Ohwe/

(

The bassist at the time said he heard himself on the radio at age 20 during his first trip to a rehab clinic and was very happy about it.

"It was a somewhat surreal experience; one that began a seemingly endless stream of what-ifs over the years. What if I hadn't only had four days to learn an entire album's worth of songs? What if I hadn't chosen to stay up for several days on meth trying to learn them all? If they hadn't decided to try and repair their relationship with the original bassist? What if I had taken things a little more seriously? , what if I blew my only chance at truly being able to pursue my passion in life: music? While they would go on to become one of the biggest bands in the world, I was left behind, contemplating the what ifs."
)

The quote is translated from Linkinpedia. We list the source there. It was a post in a Facebook page that no longer exists.