Blender 2007 Interview (Scans)

Garret

EF3983FF-AC0C-42E8-A86B-A52722DC6EAC.thumb.jpeg.c2820ef4fc32b43d07ed46b6bb22aec3.jpeg89030060-5509-4FAE-B3AE-8D09E7255FA7.thumb.jpeg.0ad5ad506f8da75d8c3e9855617c315c.jpeg94AB235F-7945-4BF8-B763-7A2A7C96BCEF.thumb.jpeg.3cdc3e456e9aaa779b840ed4ccd7f42c.jpeg37D26913-9B19-4703-A40F-8AA09DA1C2C1.thumb.jpeg.fb51413a5a9d44020ba09b4b7efe52c3.jpeg

I wanted to post scans of one of my favorite interviews/articles on the band, ever. It’s from Blender Magazine, a now defunct magazine, for a long time now it’s been defunct, actually. Anyways, it’s from the MTM era, right around the time of it’s release. I’ve never seen this particular one posted anywhere before. It has some cool photos of Mike and Chester and some great info. IMO the coolest info is how Chester said he wrote the lyrics for WID, saying he realized he made some bad choices in the past and was kind of a jerk at times, so it’s about that. This is now the 5th or 6th song he claimed to have wrote the lyrics to on MTM. It also has a quote which proves Sam wrong once again, as in 2017 she was saying that she met Chester at a Grey Daze show and he ‘’looked her in the eyes and told her he loved her and that was it’’, Chester says they met at Burger King when he was working there, which I remember being said a few times. It also has cool quotes from Rob about wanting to punch Rick Rubin and other cool stuff. Just a great MTM interview. Chester also said he hates nu-metal and all the bands they toured with. LOL.

EDIT: Seems to have worked now. Sorry for the crappy style scan but it worked. I tried to post them in order but it didn’t work.

Edited by Garret

12 minutes ago, sordomuda said:

Cant wait to read it as soon as you will post it sounds really cool and i havent read that before. 

Used to be easy to post photos but for some reason there is no longer an option for it. I guess later I can just type the whole article but then you won't get the photos of it, etc.

6 minutes ago, Garret said:

Used to be easy to post photos but for some reason there is no longer an option for it. I guess later I can just type the whole article but then you won't get the photos of it, etc.

You can upload photos on imgur or other server and it will create a link that you can just copy and paste and then click insert image from url 

or type [ img ] your link [/img  ] without caption in between []

Edited by sordomuda

1 hour ago, sordomuda said:

You can upload photos on imgur or other server and it will create a link that you can just copy and paste and then click insert image from url 

or type [ img ] your link [/img  ] without caption in between []

I was able to send you them through PM.

Edited by Garret

2 minutes ago, Hahninator said:

Hmm upload to Sendspace and drop a link maybe. Not sure what is up with photos. Can take a look into it. Have you tried attaching files? 

Yes I have. I will try sendspace I guess.

52 minutes ago, Diaux said:

Thanks for this, it was cool to read it. btw i love that photo of Chester holding that plastic katana

No problem and me too. How do people do like the big professional scans of stuff? I took these on my iPhone. That pic of Chester is cool.

17 hours ago, Garret said:

No problem and me too. How do people do like the big professional scans of stuff? I took these on my iPhone. That pic of Chester is cool.

I always use scanner on my computer printer for that. Your iPhone photo works just fine i can read everything without any problem. Wow this photoshoot looked like so much fun. Were they on the cover as well? The interview was a very interesting read. I would love to read more scans like that. 

lol ive just noticed they compared their album sales to Christina Aguilera i cannot. Why though? She was a Britney wannabe and Britney Spears first two albums are one of the best selling albums of all times with Hybrid Theory so yeah. 

Edited by sordomuda