Kings Of Chaos Last Tour

TripCore

18 hours ago, Garret said:

I was at that show. Last time I ever saw Chester at a live show. I have your audio recording from the show and still listen to it. Was so good. Thanks for sharing this.

Audio came out garbage. The end of the mic was loose. So every time i moved and spiked the levels. 

I think I cut out one channel then split the good channel on both sides. 

Yeah Last time too because he was a week away going to Mansfield before he died.

Before that, I was suppose to see Chris Cornell the next day too before he died.

4 hours ago, TripCore said:

Audio came out garbage. The end of the mic was loose. So every time i moved and spiked the levels. 

Yeah Last time too because he was a week away going to Mansfield before he died.

Before that, I was suppose to see Chris Cornell the next day too before he died.

Thats so unfortunate... 

5 hours ago, TripCore said:

That’s crazy!!! I was also going to Mansfield. But can’t believe that you were gonna see Chris the next day too. That’s just insane.