Guinness Record Linkin Park Collection for sale.

BPERCY

If you haven't heard by now. My massive collection is for sale. I've only sold about 30 items so far out of the 1200. So 98% of it is still up for grabs. It's a big list. I'm in no rush to sell. It's a big list to go through. Larger orders do get priority. Thanks!

BP

COLLECTION :    bpercy.weebly.com

22 hours ago, sordomuda said:

And what has marriage to being a collector? His wifey doesnt like LP 😂

This huge collection takes alot of space so I assume they want more space? Also like many other said, a particular period of time has ended in 2017. I don't blame people are moving forward. The wife thing was just a stupid joke on my side (was it really? hah)

1 hour ago, michalangelo said:

This huge collection takes alot of space so I assume they want more space? Also like many other said, a particular period of time has ended in 2017. I don't blame people are moving forward. The wife thing was just a stupid joke on my side (was it really? hah)

I am not blaming anybody as well. It makes sense after 2017. But i thought you joke was legit 🤣

Nothing to do with me getting married.  I have a lot of space.  If I am being honest I lost passion after 17 years of checking eBay everyday.  The last 4-5 years have been bad in terms  of  finding things because i essentially have everything.  I never once traded in 17 years.  Other collectors would rarely ever part with their stuff or trade so the hobby became non existent.   I have an incredible amount of stuff.  I will be most likely keeping my plaques and will always have them on my walls.

Michalangelo is a beast.  I love that guy.  I may frame my LPcatalog t shirt with my welcome vinyls to remember all the work we did.  Well he did most of the work all the time.  Also, Mike i am scanning things as they sell and keeping the scans for us.

I updated my site with a list of about 30 things sold already if anyone cares..

bpercy.weebly.com

PEACE OUT

BP