The Very Best Of The DSP’s

Garret

On 10/19/2019 at 8:53 PM, JZLP said:

Could you please highlight the changes that you do? (other colors, underline) 

Yes I will post a finalized list to you through PM's when done.

Edited by Garret

4 hours ago, sordomuda said:

When do you think this masterpiece will be ready? With the art cover and all that stuff 🤩? This will be like the best thing ever. The only better thing that can happen to us right now is Mike/LP releasing some new music. 

I promise to release it this week, i just came back from my vacation im still stuck in tagging every file and the covers are not ready but I'm confident that it will be out this week. 

I think we should change some of the tracks. Faint NEEDS TO BE from Auburn 2007 because omg listen to it, best outro ever next to Rock am Ring 2007, I can't believe that I chose Athens 2009 for it originally. Wtf lol.

Edited by Garret

3 hours ago, JZLP said:

I promise to release it this week, i just came back from my vacation im still stuck in tagging every file and the covers are not ready but I'm confident that it will be out this week. 

No rush, I just got worried that the project is dead now 😂😂😂😂 i can wait as long as it takes to make it. 

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Garret said:

I’m sure even the biggest n00b on this site could pick better DSP stuff than me. I don’t even care anymore. It’s so draining being a fan of this band.

I am sure your picks are super fine especially with your comments