What I've Done (Third Encore)

bloodbath

Hi guys, since iTunes is no more, I've been trying to buy this version of WID, the one only available on iTunes Germany, but now they force me to download and subscribe apple music, and you know, I just want to buy that track. Is there any other way to buy it legally? Thanks

1 hour ago, lpliveusername said:

Is it the actual file from iTunes or did you rip it from some video?

I personally ripped off from a Youtube video, but I've always thought that the itunes version might had the same audio quality as the two other tracks that were released on physical format, that's why I asked for it 

Edited by bloodbath

4 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

I personally ripped off from a Youtube video, but I've always thought that the itunes version might had the same audio quality as the two other tracks that were released on physical format, that's why I asked for it 

It does. I have it from iTunes!!!

56 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

Itunes version is a compressed m4a file. The lossless CD quality is  available on JunoDownload.

31 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

Well, the staff has the last word on this issue!

It is official material, so we can't post download links.