Remember The Name/Waiting For The End

OKCrew

I tried finding the answers on my own and this is what I've found, but if anyone has any corrections please let me know. This particular version was only performed a handful of times as it debuted May 9th 2017 (2 months before Chester's passing).

The only 2 pro-shot versions I can find are the June 17th in Italy, and then July 1st in Belgium. Are there any others?

14 hours ago, JZLP said:

I totally forgot about this, you are lucky that a proshot of this exists. 

Oh yes I definitely don't mean to sound like I take it for granted when I said "only 2." I was actually feeling the weight of how special they are.

14 hours ago, Hahninator said:

Looks like that's it. I thought the song was performed in Buenos Aires but I guess not.

Thanks for responding/checking. I have the whole Rock Werchter show on DVD. It's pretty amazing.

Edited by OKCrew
typo

34 minutes ago, OKCrew said:

I’m gonna check that out soon as I get off work! Thank you Garret

You’re welcome. I think those are the only pro-shots from 2017 that have it.

Italy

Hurricane Fest

Rock Werchter

Edited by Garret

8 hours ago, Garret said:

You’re welcome. I think those are the only pro-shots from 2017 that have it.

Italy

Hurricane Fest

Rock Werchter

I can honestly say I don’t think I would have found this third Hurricane/Southside Fest one if you hadn’t pointed me in the right direction and I just wanna thank you again. Out of the three, I think it has the best Mike/Chester harmonies and the best shots of Rob soloing in the outro, and it means so much just to hear and see it. Chester looks like he’s having so much fun. If anyone else hasn’t seen it, it’s a gem: 

13 hours ago, OKCrew said:

I can honestly say I don’t think I would have found this third Hurricane/Southside Fest one if you hadn’t pointed me in the right direction and I just wanna thank you again. Out of the three, I think it has the best Mike/Chester harmonies and the best shots of Rob soloing in the outro, and it means so much just to hear and see it. Chester looks like he’s having so much fun. If anyone else hasn’t seen it, it’s a gem: 

Haha you're welcome again. I think it's the best one too. Was a great show.

12 Remember The Name_Waiting For The-[AudioTrimmer.com].mp3

I decided to turn the volume up a little bit on the mp3 that I had of this performance and I did a slight fade in and out editing on the track. For anyone who wants it.

On 9/12/2019 at 9:48 AM, Garret said:

Haha you're welcome again. I think it's the best one too. Was a great show.

12 Remember The Name_Waiting For The-[AudioTrimmer.com].mp3 4.87 MB · 4 downloads

I decided to turn the volume up a little bit on the mp3 that I had of this performance and I did a slight fade in and out editing on the track. For anyone who wants it.

I’m listening to it now it sounds awesome!!

The energy on this mash-up is so bittersweet cuz they were still so cleary finding new life in old music, in addition to creating totally new pieces

Edited by OKCrew

On 9/20/2019 at 9:01 AM, Garret said:

Yeah... would have been great to see this performance on the US tour in 2017.

I had tickets to the show at the Hollywood Bowl w Snoop :’-(

Mixed blessing is it allowed me first dibs to the Celebration of Life show