Joe performs in Incheon, South Korea

LPLStaff

LP fans will be glad to hear some news regarding one of its members performing live today.

Earlier today, Joe Hahn got back on stage for the second time in 2019. He performed at YOURSUMMER2019 at Paradise City in Incheon, South Korea in a stacked lineup of other artists that included Marshmello, Zedd and others. 

You can watch clips of his show today here and here. And finally, a few more clips here.

What's interesting about this set is that it appears Joe performed a LOT more Linkin Park songs than usual... and we really put a big emphasis on A LOT. He usually has the staples like Numb/Encore in the set, but this time he performed a set of mostly all Linkin Park tracks. Some of them, like New Divide are his own remixes of the songs and sound really good.

Here are the Linkin Park songs featured in his set, a whopping twelve:

The Catalyst (Remix)
Papercut
Lying From You
A Light That Never Comes
What I've Done (Mike Shinoda Remix)
Points Of Authority
Points Of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer
(just the One Step Closer part of the remix)
Waiting For The End
New Divide (Joe Remix)
Numb
Bleed It Out
Faint

And of course, Joe has other music in his set too besides Linkin Park. While we don't know ALL of those, some of these other songs included:

Knockout - Quintino, Derorro, & MAKJ
I-E-A-I-A-I-O - System Of A Down

Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes

It's good to see Joe out on stage again. He recently performed on July 18, 2019 in Seoul, South Korea at his [Carry On] Pop-Up Photo Exhibition Party with Wegun, Spray, and Intostella, but this was his first big festival show of the year. Of course, we'd enjoy seeing him play more.