2000.09.23 Peoria, Arizona KEDJ's That Damn Show

lpfan12

I think i found the setlist to this show I found this off of setlist fm hope it helps out 

1 Papercut
2 Forgotten
3 Points of Authority
4 With You
5 Runaway
6 And One
7 In the End
8 A Place for My Head
9 One Step Closer

Setlistfm, anyone can post a setlist. Not saying this isn’t real, it very well could be. It’s the same set as they played at all shows at the time. Thanks for the post either way. Always like to hear something new on LP.

The LPLive - setlist.fm relationship, in a nutshell:

1. LPLive posts setlists/tourdates from verified sources

2. setlist.fm copies LPLive's setlist/tourdate info

3. Someone on setlist.fm copy-pastes a setlist from one show on a tour onto another show page from the same tour that doesn't have a setlist posted

4. People cite setlist.fm as a source when posting new info to LPLive

For a lot of bands, setlist.fm is a definitive source. For LP, that isn't the case. LPLive influences setlist.fm a lot more than they influence LPLive.

Edited by Astat

19 hours ago, GarretLP said:

Setlistfm, anyone can post a setlist. Not saying this isn’t real, it very well could be. It’s the same set as they played at all shows at the time. Thanks for the post either way. Always like to hear something new on LP.

Your welcome bud. 

12 hours ago, Astat said:

The LPLive - setlist.fm relationship, in a nutshell:

1. LPLive posts setlists/tourdates from verified sources

2. setlist.fm copies LPLive's setlist/tourdate info

3. Someone on setlist.fm copy-pastes a setlist from one show on a tour onto another show page from the same tour that doesn't have a setlist posted

4. People cite setlist.fm as a source when posting new info to LPLive

For a lot of bands, setlist.fm is a definitive source. For LP, that isn't the case. LPLive influences setlist.fm a lot more than they influence LPLive.

yeah i know y'all get all the setlist from a reliable source but i'm at the same time i'm just trying to help out and just going by what they been playing at the time