Europe 2008 DSP's

Geki

Why do we NOT have these? It's the only tour from MTM that we don't have DSP's for since the DSP started with Auburn 2007. The absolute best shows for MTM were on this tour. And we have DSP's of tons of other European tours throughout 2008-2012. What happened? Some of the places, like Athens for example, we got a DSP for from the 2009 show, at the same venue. So I highly doubt it was something like that. Did the band or label just forget to release them? They gave us Milton Keynes, but what about all the other EPIC shows of this tour? The webcasts and audience recordings are horrible quality from this tour unfortunately and we need DSP's of the epic stuff like Berlin, Athens, Dublin, etc. Is there a way we can ask for these now? Can LPL get them as an exclusive? They're probably just sitting in some folder on some hard drive somewhere at this point. No use for them now, so why not give the fans them? One of the band's absolute best tours of all time and it was in the DSP era. Strange how it was strangely just skipped over and then they put out Milton Keynes, Toronto, Quebec and then all of PR08. And all the shows before the Europe tour (last one being Sacramento 3/10/08) were released fine. Wtf man.

I tried with two DSP campaigns and they released nothing. What makes zero sense is they released Milton Keynes and nothing else, THEN they release the DVD for that show. That's crazy. And right back to Toronto.

You are right, we are missing some truly great show. Reading My Eyes on that tour. The setlists are fantastic.

Some things that the fans want are kind of crazy but I fail to see how this request is. They skipped the entire tour except for Milton Keynes. I’m positive that Pooch and whoever recorded these shows. What if it was just an error and they forgot to post them like the Australia/NZ DSP’s from 2007 that we didn’t get until 2010 or whatever? I mean this isn’t like asking for crazy demos and stuff. This is just DSP’s that never got released. And it sucks because it was such a great tour for MTM. Epic setlists, cool ass places and great energy from the band.