LP said the new album will be presented in a new way...

I guess brad(?) sayed that they want to present it in a new media, back in 2004 on the making of Breaking the Habit Brad or Joe said also that they are really excited to work with such a new media(anime). So I guess media means just a new style.

Mike also said that they're adding robotic synths to new song. It all fits.. Linkin Park - Industrial band.. hooray [ sarcasm ]

Just because one song has robotic synth, it doesn't mean they're industrial.

High Voltage and Step Up are hiphop styled songs, but Linkin Park aren't a hiphop band.

One Step Closer is a hard rock song, but Linkin Park aren't a hard rock band.

QWERTY, Given Up and No More Sorrtw aren't far off from being metal, but Linkin Park aren't metal.

LOATR, SOTD and VD are slow ballad-styled rock songs, but Linkin Park aren't a ballad rock band.

In Between is a chillout song, but Linkin Park aren't a chillout band.

See where I'm coming from? :)

Just because one song has robotic synth, it doesn't mean they're industrial.

High Voltage and Step Up are hiphop styled songs, but Linkin Park aren't a hiphop band.

One Step Closer is a hard rock song, but Linkin Park aren't a hard rock band.

QWERTY, Given Up and No More Sorrtw aren't far off from being metal, but Linkin Park aren't metal.

LOATR, SOTD and VD are slow ballad-styled rock songs, but Linkin Park aren't a ballad rock band.

In Between is a chillout song, but Linkin Park aren't a chillout band.

See where I'm coming from? :)

I'm talking about upcoming album, not Ht,METEORA,MTM or EP in general

Guys noone will kno for sure what the album will be like till it comes out, the best info on the album we can prob get is from the upcoming Phoenix chat, which I sadly will not be attending =(, but thts besides the point, people shud ask him about the instruments and style of music they'll be using, mayb a few questions bout music vids too?

• 3 weeks later...