Best Pro-Shot of "A Place For My Head"?

OKCrew

Yo!

This is my first post! I was in LPU from like 2002-2009 and even LPST for some of that. I was on those boards a lot, but only just now discovered the magic of going down the LPLive rabbit hole!

My question: What is the best pro-shot performance of APFMH ever? Something with good video and sound quality, but also something that has good shots of Joe scratching and Brad picking during the intro.

Your inputs and opinions are much appreciated!

My favorite 5.

Ozzfest 2001 Pro-Shot

Rock AM Ring 2004 Pro-Shot

Detroit 2003 Pro-Shot

Camden 2004 Pro-Shot

Madison Square Garden 2008 Not Pro-Shot but has SBD Quality Audio

Woah that Detroit one is amazing! Just wish the turntables were turned up a little bit, but besides that it's perfect. They all killed it! Thanks for the response Geki

Edited by OKCrew

It's like one of those non-single fan favorites. APFMH, No More Sorrow, etc.

True, I feel like there is one like that for each main album except for maybe THP. APFMH, Figure.09, NMS, WTCFM, Powerless, Sorry For Now.

No problem. Everyone on this site seems to love APFMH. I personally don't even care that much for it, but I'm glad I could help. There are tons of pro-shot videos of it, all the way from 2000 to 2017.

It's like one of those non-single fan favorites. APFMH, No More Sorrow, etc.

Yo! Thanks for these responses! Sorry for just seeing them. I personally love the live versions of it because it's one of the only (if not the only) where all six members of the band can shine in their respective roles. The instrumental opening, when done in the classic way, has the drums, bass, turntables, and guitar all in sync and building towards one of the best opening stanzas of any rap verse ever (and i mean by anyone). The lyrics, rapping, singing, Chester's ad-libbed screaming, and instrumentation all remain topical, technical, and on point throughout the first two verses and choruses, and, then, Chester gets to lose his f**n mind with one of their best screaming sections! It's basically the song they were always meant to play IMHO

Monterrey 2012 for sure deserves a spot too

Detroit 03 damn Geki you nailed it with that one I didn't rememeber that performance to be that epic!

Yeah, Monterrey 2012 is a great one, too. Just watched it today, actually. Here are some more from modern day that are good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrHPrrAiNgUHungary 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gQvNyc9phkMonterrey, Mexico 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpQQCQm33F4Tokyo, Japan 2013