LP or LP LA hats? Any local LA LP stores?

loulax07

Hey guys. Being that Im here in LA for one more day, does anyone know if that hat that Mike wears thats all black with the LP front logo or the LA Dodgers LP hat are sold anywhere local in LA? Was thinking of places like the Hundreds or 7th Letter or RVCA

Another question- do any LA shops have anything to see such as Mikes art or other LP collaboration items?

Edited by loulax07

Mike actually talked about the L.A. / LP hats and he said that they aren't for sale and were gifts to the band only. I would like to have one too but there's no way any fan can buy one.

As far as shops selling Mike's art or LP stuff, I've only been to L.A. two different times, and both times I went to SURU, Mr. Hahn's store, but unfortunately, it is no longer there. I went in 2007 and 2013 and the store closed in 2014 or 2015, can't remember which one, I think 2015. Other than that, you might be able to find some cool stores that sell rock merchandise on Hollywood Blvd. for some LP shirts or something. You can always do Hot Topic and see if they have a shirt or something, but I assume you have one of those wherever you live in the U.S.

Thanks bro. Same thoughts I had.

Anything cool about Hundreds store or 7th Letter?

I will try and find where Mike talked about it, it was in some video or maybe a print interview, but I think a video.

Anyways, I've never been to either of those. They both seem cool and make cool stuff, it wouldn't hurt to check it out. Maybe ask around L.A. too if they know of any place you can go.

• 1 month later...