Linkin Park Carpool Karaoke 10/12 11 AM EST

lakersfan13

Cool. Will watch it. It's not the last known video of Chester, like originally thought, though. Talinda posted a video a few weeks back of Chester playing the Beanboozled Challenge with his kids and Church, 36 hours before he died...

Edited by Geki

Cool. Will watch it. It's not the last known video of Chester, like originally thought, though. Talinda posted a video a few weeks back of Chester playing the Beanboozled Challenge with his kids and Church, 36 hours before he died...

Last known video of him singing I guess. It was filmed after Europe or before Europe? I forgot.

Last known video of him singing I guess. It was filmed after Europe or before Europe? I forgot.

After Europe. So yeah, it's likely it is the last video of him singing. They did this Carpool Karaoke thing, then the collab with Watsky, during the time in between after the European tour ended, and Chester's death. Talinda did post that video like I said, which is probably the last known video of Chester being alive, and she also posted a picture of Chester with the family, a few days before he died as well. But it's cool we are getting all this stuff. I hope maybe we can get hear what he did with Watsky as well.

I think Chester was a much much busier person than we would think, even as fans on a fansite. He recorded all of that material, was doing N.A. Tour press, had met with Black Eyed Peas in the studio (which we didn't even know about)... who knows what else he was up to. Then running his entire family, on the school board for his local school that he and Robert DeLeo's kids went to... damn Chester was really busy when he wasn't on tour. It's almost like tour was the vacation even though that's his "work."

I think Chester was a much much busier person than we would think, even as fans on a fansite. He recorded all of that material, was doing N.A. Tour press, had met with Black Eyed Peas in the studio (which we didn't even know about)... who knows what else he was up to. Then running his entire family, on the school board for his local school that he and Robert DeLeo's kids went to... damn Chester was really busy when he wasn't on tour. It's almost like tour was the vacation even though that's his "work."

Doing all this stuff prevented him from suicide for a long time. As he said, he has to do something or be around someone else otherwise he is not the guys he normally is.

Yeah man, def. He was very busy it seems. He always did a lot outside of Linkin Park, with other bands, etc. Always had guest spots on albums, playing live shows, touring with other bands and making music with other bands, he was super creative than we realized probably. And he always put out quality shit when he did. Can't wait to hear that Mark Morton track as well as other stuff. Chester may be gone but his legacy will live on!

Doing all this stuff prevented him from suicide for a long time. As he said, he has to do something or be around someone else otherwise he is not the guys he normally is.

Yeah, I remember when he said he couldn't be alone, because that's when he's at his worst. Maybe he was alone for some parts of 2016 and that's why he relapsed. We know he was alone when he took his life... it's sad to think about... But yeah, he always said that he liked to ''be in the chaos'' of being busy and being creative. And that he worked good when a lot was to be expected. I think he said that in the Meteora DVD. I suppose a lot of musicians and artists are like that. Looking back at Chester's legacy, it seems like he had a story to tell. Even outside of Linkin Park. He had a lot of deep, great lyrics with Grey Daze, DBS and the songs off of High Rise by STP. He just was a really good artist man..... He put his heart and soul into whatever he did creatively, with LP and other bands. I'm tearing up thinking about it. He was my hero.

Edited by Geki