Posthumous Releases?

lpliveusername

Thank God. Sick. Was excited for that.

Anyways, not sure if anyone noticed, but Mark Morton actually discussed collaborating with Chester on the Speak N' Destroy Podcast on September 6th, a little over a month ago. About 49-50 minutes in. He said

''I didn't know Chester very well, but I had worked with him, and I did know him a little bit through that. And I had the opportunity to work on some music with him. In that experience, it was interesting because we didn't really know each other very well, we had a mutual respect, and to have the opportunity to work on a creative project with him, it takes a certain amount of trust you have to sort of have with somebody to get creative and to really put yourself into to, you've got to trust that that other person's not gonna turn on you, you have to feel safe, I guess. And I found for me it was very easy to feel that way with him and to really just dig into the process of trying to make something cool creative happen creatively, because he was just so open and so honest, and so clearly excited about music, and just a really good dude man, an easy person to be around, and I feel really fortunate to have had the chance to spend some time with him and to talk about music and talk about parenthood and so many of the things that surround the music industry, and it was a really special moment for me, and I'm glad I got to have it.''

So, unfortunately, no word on if there is a track coming out or not. :unsure:

Edited by Geki

• 2 months later...