Mike and Chester in Hamburg April 3rd

hahninator

Good news, German fans - Warner Music Germany has announced that they will broadcast an event with Mike and Chester on April 3rd from Hamburg, Germany. This is likely to be the same sort of event that they have been doing across Europe (Amsterdam, Paris, and London).

"On Monday to answer your questions live Linkin Park! Comment the things you've always wanted to know under this post and don't forget to sign up, so you won't miss a second." You can submit questions on their Facebook page.

The venue has not been revealed yet, but it's possible Linkin Park will open up a few spots for fans to attend in a few days.

EDIT: Linkin Park has announced the details of the event.

"Members of Linkin Park will make a special appearance in Hamburg at the Mercedes me Store on Monday, April 3rd at 6pm (CEST). LPU members may sign up for a chance to win tickets to this event. ENTER CONTEST HERE."

More info: "Members of Linkin Park will make a special appearance in Hamburg at the Mercedes me Store on Monday, April 3rd at 6pm (CEST). LPU members may sign up for a chance to win tickets to this event."

https://linkinpark.com/news/lp-hq/444327/lp-the-mercedes-me-store

Bump, they will perform twice that day. One at Warner and one at Mercedes.