Relatable LP Song

Geki

I wanted to ask LPL to help me find a song by Linkin Park that relates to a situation I'm currently dealing with. Basically, I've been friends with this person for years and we kind of had a thing back in the day. But time has passed and things just aren't as close as they once were, and I'm feeling a little regretful about not making things work as good as I could have back then and also kind of just bummed that it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. Anybody have any ideas? I've been thinking stuff like UIG, FM, Powerless, a lot of LT, LOATR, etc

Edited by Geki

just don't choose UIG it's the worst cliche song ever.

Cliché doesn't mean shit when it comes to emotion. Sometimes you need something to tell you how it feels straightforward. UIG is an important song for me for that reason. Something happened in my life around the time THP came out and that song really resonated.

UIG, FM, and maybe even WID I can see relating to this situation, Geki. Sorry about finding yourself in that place :(

Cliché doesn't mean shit when it comes to emotion. Sometimes you need something to tell you how it feels straightforward. UIG is an important song for me for that reason. Something happened in my life around the time THP came out and that song really resonated.

UIG, FM, and maybe even WID I can see relating to this situation, Geki. Sorry about finding yourself in that place :(

Thanks, Soul. Didn't even think about WID actually. Everyone else's suggestions are really cool, too. So Far Away was a great choice as well, didn't think about that song, either. Thanks everyone. As for UIG, I do think the lyrics in the chorus are a little cliche, but that doesn't mean the message of the song is crap. It's relatable and the lyrics in the verse are really cool, too.