2015.06.30 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

I've only ever been to three concerts, but this one was for sure the best. I had an amazing time (aside from some annoying chick near me). They need to come to Wisconsin more often

That is a good video.

My third time seeing LP. First was in MTM era and the last two in THP era. I definitely had a better spot last year, very close in the pit. Only thing was I was by myself. This show and my first was with my older brother. I will say LP sounds better now than in 2008. I'm happy they aren't playing a bunch of shortened songs.

Edited by Southpaw311

Crowd started slow (Chester asked to get the pit going and nobody moved an inch), but then got amped up by the third song. Fort Minor got a lot of love in the crowd. Mike said they'd love to be back soon, that got huge applause too.

I'm gonna go ahead and say you're very much wrong. The fact that my friends and I were getting tossed around like rag dolls as soon as the band kicked off with Papercut was evidence enough that the crowd certainly didn't start slow, but they progressively slowed down from there.

I'm gonna go ahead and say you're very much wrong. The fact that my friends and I were getting tossed around like rag dolls as soon as the band kicked off with Papercut was evidence enough that the crowd certainly didn't start slow, but they progressively slowed down from there.

I wasn't in the pit, but I had full view of it. Papercut started crazy but Chester asked to get a pit going during Rebellion and people for the most part hadn't heard it before. Of course it slowed down because the setlist slowed down, but from a energy perspective given from the crowd it got better as the night went on.

• 2 weeks later...

Just looked into this. They ended up webcasting 172 hours of the festival. Tons of bands, even bands that played the day LP played. Kings Of Leon, Gogol Bordello, all sorts of stuff. Halestorm. And of course, not even one LP song. Disappointing.