Best concerts since 2013

yungpadawan

Hi, haven't seen any of their live videos since 2012. What is the best live recording of 2013, 2014 and 2015 respectively?

Thanks

These ones are good:

Rock am Ring 2014

Download Festival 2014

Los Angeles, Carnivores Tour 2014

Circuito Banco do Brasil 2014

Rock On The Range 2015

I do not know specifically about recordings, but these are the best SHOWS since 2013 in my opinion:

Summer Sonic Tokyo 2013

Wroclaw 2014

Rock am Ring 2014

Milano 2014

Orlando 2015

The band IMO didn't have a bad show in 2013; every performance they had, they seemed "on". 2014's European Tour was really good in the summer. Wroclaw and Milano were really incredible, and Rock am Ring was an extremely special show for LP and MLK. Carnivores I felt like they got really lazy with the shows. Some were pretty good like Tampa, Mansfield and Holmdel. Amsterdam in the fall seemed great but I didn't see any of those shows.

In 2015, they came out swinging with Orlando. Both Orlando and Nashville were A+, I mean the best I've heard Chester sound live in years. The new lighting and production was really good and the addition of FTI and APFMH made the setlist 100x better to me, literally with just two changes. It sucks the Nashville and Indianapolis shows had such small crowds because the tour was shaping up to kick Carnivores in the face.

Rock on the Range was a huge letdown. The webcast might be fine, but the live mix at the show was truly horrible...you couldn't hear Benjamin on a LOT of songs and they deliberately had him turned down really low. The crowd was leaving big time mid show. I will have to say it was the worst live experience I've ever had at an LP show and that's pretty disappointing.

Thanks everyone. I really wished they filmed Orlando 2015. That setlist looks really awesome. I just watched RAR2014 , the band sounds so different now. Or maybe it was just the recording. I will go through the others, but I hope they do Orlando's setlist again !

I do not know specifically about recordings, but these are the best SHOWS since 2013 in my opinion:

Summer Sonic Tokyo 2013

Wroclaw 2014

Rock am Ring 2014

Milano 2014

Orlando 2015

The band IMO didn't have a bad show in 2013; every performance they had, they seemed "on". 2014's European Tour was really good in the summer. Wroclaw and Milano were really incredible, and Rock am Ring was an extremely special show for LP and MLK. Carnivores I felt like they got really lazy with the shows. Some were pretty good like Tampa, Mansfield and Holmdel. Amsterdam in the fall seemed great but I didn't see any of those shows.

In 2015, they came out swinging with Orlando. Both Orlando and Nashville were A+, I mean the best I've heard Chester sound live in years. The new lighting and production was really good and the addition of FTI and APFMH made the setlist 100x better to me, literally with just two changes. It sucks the Nashville and Indianapolis shows had such small crowds because the tour was shaping up to kick Carnivores in the face.

Rock on the Range was a huge letdown. The webcast might be fine, but the live mix at the show was truly horrible...you couldn't hear Benjamin on a LOT of songs and they deliberately had him turned down really low. The crowd was leaving big time mid show. I will have to say it was the worst live experience I've ever had at an LP show and that's pretty disappointing.

Rock am Ring 2014 seems to be the only show on your list that has a full video recording. The live mix of the only show I went to was also bad. And someone died at the concert so the overall experience was affected. That is why I'm looking for live video recordings since I saw them in 2012. I feel as though they might not come here anytime soon since they only came here to SA after quite a few records.