LPLive Merch Submissions

hahninator

Please submit all of your merch ideas, pictures, artwork, etc for us here.

Deadline is March 10, and voting will begin shortly afterwards. We are still debating whether to have just t-shirts, or hoodies, long-sleeved shirts, and hats as well.

Thanks!

I made this real quick:

Posted Image

It's black and white, but the colors can be changed to fit other shirt colors; I know people complain about LP and LPU shirts being always black, lol.

(Yes, I know about the typo, I'll fix that tomorrow :P )

edit: forgot to say: LPLIve T-shirts sound like a good idea to me :) Keep up the good job, guys

Edited by Sepol

That is badass! I'd love to have that on a black shirt. I personally love black shirts but I'm sure some people want white or something else. Perhaps we'll have to have a vote on what colors to have too, haha. I'd like to keep it to a minimum but I mean we can have a bunch if the members want it.

Anyway very nice, I love the first submission :)

Okay, I fixed the "fot" :P

Posted Image

See full version (1000x1000) here.

Hahninator, you want versions with white and grey backgrounds, and the rest with any specific color? I made this white-background version just to see how it would be:

Posted Image

See full version (1000x1000) here.

Glad you liked it :)

If I have the time and inspiration I'll put some more sugestions here.

Well it depends on who I sell them through. I'm sure I can get somewhere that ships internationally. Let me find a few online sellers and see if it's easier to sell them that way than rather do it myself (lots of work, but I can do it).

The designs look great - thanks very much.

"A very nice idea, what are going to do with the money youll get for the shirts?"

I am not going to make any profit off of them. I will sell them exactly how much the shirts cost + Shipping/Handling. I don't need any money from these and I'd rather more people be able to buy them because they are cheaper.

I'll try to come up w a good design, I wanna mess around w/ this pic to see if I can come up w/ anything. This is also great timing cuz we started photoshop in my desktop publishing a couple of weeks ago so now I'm pretty good w/ it!!! Idk tho, am I allowed to use an R2R pic?

Posted Image

Edited by LPPRJKT4

just a word of warning for anyone designing shirts:

be careful using images that are copyrighted (such as the LP logo).

without direct permission from the image owner, some printing companies will refuse to print products for you.

I ran into legal trouble with CafePress awhile ago. my whole shirt was designed from scratch, except for one tiny image on the shirt, and because of that one image they refused to print the shirt.

so just so everyone knows, logos, professional photos (live and photoshoots), album art etc is all copyrighted.

Just a quick question about what design elements you are looking for?

What kind of things are you wanting on the shirt? tour dates that your going to, the full "LPlive.Net" or will "LPlive" suffice?, Do you want the "Made for the fans, by the fans" on it aswell or not?, do you want me to do a logo on its own as well so you can put it on a hat for example.

This may seem like a load of questions but I'm totally down to do loads to get this thing going. I want to see these shirts happen so I can rep LPlive in the UK :P

I'm just coming up with concept ideas at the minute and im going with a sci-fi/tech feel. kind of like the reanimation artwork stuff.

When I'm done with a little idea I will post it up here.

EDIT: This my initial concept for the LPlive logo

post-855-1236471782_thumb.jpg

I was working on a 1500x1500 just so the image can be hi-res

EDIT 2: Just created a 2nd logo idea

post-855-1236481452_thumb.jpg

I also change that design a bit so you can even put tour dates on the design if you wished :) I didn't put a lot of dates on the design but you can see how it would look like if dates were to be put on.

post-855-1236481568_thumb.jpg

Edited by Craig_McC