Small rumour, very very little evidence

BeardyWilderness

Treat this as the smallest rumour possible, as I have no confirmation.

The mother of a friend of mine is in a relationship with a worked at the 02 Arena, who claims that Linkin Park are booked in to play this year at some point. That's all I know about it, no date, nothing. I have strong doubts in this but it could be true.

Fake, Fake, Fake or something like that.

If it's true then F**K the LP managers. UK, UK, UK, UK, UK, UK, UK, UK, UK. Lame managers who see only one or two countries in Europe. "UK has so many fans". SO WHAT? It doesn't say that LP should play in UK only. OTHER countries have FAAAAAAANS too. There are a lot of countries, where are FANS who never saw LP live or didn't see for long time. Usually those crowds are MUCH MORE POWERFUL than those, who sees it 8 times per year.

Edited by And One LTU

Calm down dude, if it's true it probably means that there might be some more dates to be announced, not just this one UK date, well at least I hope so. There a week free time between the sonisphere festivals and LP love to play several shows a week. ^^

Calm down dude, if it's true it probably means that there might be some more dates to be announced, not just this one UK date, well at least I hope so. There a week free time between the sonisphere festivals and LP love to play several shows a week. ^^

i agree with him, but that topic has been disscussed thousands of times. Let's get to main topic again

that was just stupid.

For the last time, stay on topic...next person that gets off topic gets a warning/ban...everyone has the right to express their opinion, so this was uncalled for...bottom line...end of discussion...

Now, back to the original topic...I agree with AndOne...if this is true, this could be preface to more shows in the future throughout Europe. I'm interested to see how this one plays out.

There has been only 1 LPU tour in LP history. it spanned two legs - Europe and the US. Europe got 6 shows, with 2 other promo gigs, and the US got the rest. interesting to note that the UK got 3 of those shows in Europe.....

11.03.2003 Worcester, MA, Worcester Palladium, LP Underground Tour

12.03.2003 New York City, NY, Roseland Ballroom, LP Underground Tour

14.03.2003 Chicago, IL, Riviera Theatre, LP Underground Tour

15.03.2003 Minneapolis, MN, Quest Club, LP Underground Tour

17.03.2003 Detroit, MI, State Theatre, MTV 2$ Bill, LP Underground Tour

18.03.2003 St. Louis, MO, The Pageant, LP Underground Tour

20.03.2003 Dallas, TX, Bronco Bowl, LP Underground Tour

23.03.2003 San Francisco, CA, Warfield Theatre, LP Underground Tour

24.03.2003 Los Angeles, CA, Wiltern Theatre, LP Underground Tour

25.03.2003 Los Angeles, CA, Wiltern Theatre, LP Underground Tour

10 total for the US. that's more than Europe. also LIT was in the US...so was CC so we've had 1 more live DVD than the UK.

LOL @ people hating the UK getting a lot of shows. dunno what to say to that.

theres a week between sonisphere dates like AndOne said so I wouldnt be surprised if we saw some UK/German/French headlining arena shows. I doubt theyll do any other random countries but who knows, we'll see. we all know LPs managers love those 3 countries, lol.

I know the answer to this is most probably a big fat 'HELL NO' but i'm gonna ask anyway!

Is there now way we can sniff around the 02 Arena (bombard them with e-mails for example) to squeeze any info out of them. Of course they're not gonna tell anything... But if everyone on here sent them 20 e-mails a day, they just might... haha ;)

If i lived in London and not Liverpool, I'd apply for a job there, just to try to find out...

Tell your friends Mum nice one, even if it's not true, at least new Lp tours/gigs for 09 are on the agenda (aside from the Sonisphere Festival that is)...

Edited by Ash_Qwerty