A Special Surprise in Los Angeles in Summer 2014?

xLinkinpark0562x

If you take a look at Julien-Ks latest Facebook Status: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...6&source=46

They say they have something Special planned in Los Angeles, California on Saturday, June 28, 2014, the status reads:

"MARK YOUR CALENDARS: SAT, JUNE 28TH, LOS ANGELES CA., WE HAVE SOMETHING VERY, VERY SPECIAL PLANNED FOR OUR FRIENDS AND LOYAL FANS......... YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS."

Any thoughts or guesses on this?

Maybe Chester gonna join them and play some DBS songs or play songs like Kick The Bass or Technical Difficulties.

I don't think so... Ryan said it's for JK fans, not LP fans. I'm thinking maybe a new album, or maybe a US tour, something like that. Maybe they will play DTA in full? Who knows. Chester could join them for a track or something, but I don't think that would be the big surprise because he has done it so many times and hardcore JK fans care more about JK than Chester. Hmm.

I don't think so... Ryan said it's for JK fans, not LP fans. I'm thinking maybe a new album, or maybe a US tour, something like that. Maybe they will play DTA in full? Who knows. Chester could join them for a track or something, but I don't think that would be the big surprise because he has done it so many times and hardcore JK fans care more about JK than Chester. Hmm.

Well, I thought about it from a LP fan perspective :D

It was long time ago Chester was with JK on stage.

They may play something from the new album, I don't know, but I think it gonna be new album related.

Well, I thought about it from a LP fan perspective :D

It was long time ago Chester was with JK on stage.

They may play something from the new album, I don't know, but I think it gonna be new album related.

Yeah, the last time he joined them on stage was in 2012. I bet it's the new album.

they still seem to be putting the finishing touches on recordings/doing studio work (if recent photos etc. are anything to go by) album release seems likely for June.

can't imagine this has much to do with Chester