15.12.2013 - Las Vegas, NV, The Joint @ Hard Rock Hotel

hahninator

On the 15th, Stone Temple Pilots close their Winter USA Tour with a show at The Joint @ Hard Rock Hotel, a venue Chester is very familiar with as Linkin Park has played there quite often in recent years and will play it again in January. This will be show seven of seven for the tour and will be the band's last show until they kick off their International Tour in February, taking them to Dubai, Indonesia, India, Australia and Hawaii.

Posted Image

This show is dubbed the KOMP Totally Politically Correct Holiday Bash and will feature Stone Temple Pilots headlining with P.O.D. and Sick Puppies opening.

I think the full headline set is right. It appears they did another soundcheck before the show but it's hard to tell from the radio station's Instagram picture who exactly is on stage there (STP or not since there are tons of people on the stage). Maybe some collective jam session or something lol

• 1 month later...

http://musictourreviews.com/2013/12/23/sto...r-bennington-2/

Doesn't list Hollywood Bitch. I think I'll contact the reporter and ask for confirmation on that.\

EDIT: http://www.lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/201...ester-benningt/ This one does. Adding the set now.

SETLIST:

01. Down

02. Big Bang Baby

03. Vasoline

04. Dead & Bloated

05. Out Of Time

06. Meatplow

07. Silvergun Superman

08. Church On Tuesday (Guitar Solo Ending)

09. Big Empty

10. Black Heart

11. Interstate Love Song

12. Lady Picture Show

13. Pop's Love Suicide (2013 New Ending)

14. Hollywood Bitch

15. Sex Type Thing

16. Sex & Violence

--------------------

17. Wicked Garden

18. Piece Of Pie

19. Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart