More LPU Meetups Announced

Numbrocker

LPU and Hard Rock Cafe are happy to announce new LPU Meetups dates. We are excited to offer a space for you guys to hang out with LPU community members from all over the world.

10/29 – Dublin

11/12 – Moscow

11/15 – Chicago

11/17 – Boston

11/22 - San Diego

12/23 – Philadelphia

12/27 – Cologne

We will not be holding a Meet & Greet at LPU Meetups.

For questions please email me at LPUHQ@LPUNDERGROUND.COM - Lorenzo

Click here for more info

Cool, might be going to the Cologne one if the date works out for me etc.

I'd definitely have one rather soon with a preview of LPU13. If it wasn't for meeting old friends and possibly making a few more new ones it sounds pretty boring so far imo.

I would attend the Boston one, but there's no point for me. No meet and greet and LPU13 will be VERY CLOSE to releasing by 11/17. Not really my cup of tea, but very cool for the people who like this sort of stuff.

Have all of the LPU Meetups to date been done at Hard Rock Cafe locations? I know at least some of them have, but if that's the only place they've had them, it'd help me get an idea of where they may have them in the future. Unfortunately there isn't a Hard Rock location anywhere between here and Chicago...if I couldn't make it to Chicago for the HCT show, there's no way in hell I'm driving that far just to meet some LPU members. This is one of the rare times I wish I still lived near Cleveland.

Edited by Astat

Have all of the LPU Meetups to date been done at Hard Rock Cafe locations? I know at least some of them have, but if that's the only place they've had them, it'd help me get an idea of where they may have them in the future. Unfortunately there isn't a Hard Rock location anywhere between here and Chicago...if I couldn't make it to Chicago for the HCT show, there's no way in hell I'm driving that far just to meet some LPU members. This is one of the rare times I wish I still lived near Cleveland.

I'm pretty sure all the events have been at Hard Rock.

There's one in Dallas so I hope they do it before I leave. Not really worth a big trip, but if they did it in the city you live in I think it would be a fun night to go to.