01.09.2013 - North Hollywood, CA - STP Rehearsal

hahninator

I know a lot of people on BelowEmpty are morons, but let's not stoop down to their level.

It is INCREDIBLY frustrating to me to read their posts too, but just remember that we're the ones with the talented, reliable singer, and they have to deal with a guy who cares more about drugs then his fans. Seriously look on ticketmaster at his reviews. No way I'm spending a dime on someone who is constantly late to shows, slurs his way through a song, and then leaves after a piss poor performance.

So I HIGHLY advise against going on there. All the LP people there can be easily seen apart from our coherent posts (that mostly get ignored), and I'd like to keep our imagine that way and not do any childish things.

As to the rehearsal, it sounded great to me. I haven't actually heard Scott's versions, but personally I don't care. This is now Chester's band and I'm only listening because I love his voice. I'm so excited for the EP!!

100% agree with you. We shouldn't stoop down to their level.

So I HIGHLY advise against going on there. All the LP people there can be easily seen apart from our coherent posts (that mostly get ignored), and I'd like to keep our imagine that way and not do any childish things.

As much as I don't like to using all caps - THIS.

The YouTube channel of the Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart uploader is full with LP videos only, so I guess it wasn't only Natasha from the Chester side in the rehearsal.

Some interesting notes I will add to the show page for this are:

- 'Sex & Violence' was played for the first time since October 3, 2000.

- 'Pop's Love Suicide' was played for the first time since April 18, 1997.

- 'Church On Tuesday' was performed for the first time ever.

Some interesting notes I will add to the show page for this are:

- 'Sex & Violence' was played for the first time since October 3, 2000.

- 'Pop's Love Suicide' was played for the first time since April 18, 1997.

- 'Church On Tuesday' was performed for the first time ever.

So I assume there's no STPWCB notes for the guide, only STP. Then with Scott, now with Chester. I mean that except than the "Live debut with Chester" note, all the rest are STP (general) notes.