Next LP/Steve Aoki Performance?

Astat

Steve Aoki just announced that he will be playing at The Shrine in Los Angeles on November 15th, and that the show will feature "tons of awesome special guests."

"Aoki's hometown is Los Angeles and he hasn’t played Los Angeles in a year - which makes his announcement that he’s playing The Shrine on November 15th even more important. Tickets go on sale Friday at AokifyAmerica.com and the DJ says there will be tons of awesome special guests on hand."

Steve also mentions later in the article that 'A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES' came about after he was asked to do a remix for Linkin Park. Maybe there will be more remixes coming in addition to RECHARGED? The band and Steve have also hinted at other new songs existing that they worked on together.

Steve also mentions later in the article that ALTNC came about after he was asked to do a remix for LP. Maybe there will be more remixes coming in addition to Living Things Remixed/Recharged?

I always figured there was more to the LP/Aoki collaboration than just ALTNC. I know it wasn't much to go on but I thought that when Steve said (in the making of ALTNC) something to the effect of it was "one of the first" songs where he had to bridge his world and the LP world. It would be cool to hear an LP remix by Aoki

I really wish this Steve guy would just go away. Basically, all this remix stuff sucks. The Living things remixes all sucked, Steve Aoki sucks and recharge will suck.

There, I said it. Hah. Can we get some proper LP music please? All this nonsense is holding up the album ;P

Edited by Smarky

I hope if they do perform, the whole band will be on stage this time for live guitars/drums/backing vocals. But if Steve's other remix is another Burn It Down remix, so help me God...

If there will be more Steve, personally I would rather new songs. Not remixes of other LP songs. We have enough remixes of Living Things.. I don't think we need EDM versions as well.

I think it would be fine with just Mike and Chester. They don't really need the whole band to perform. It would be cool with the guitar and stuff in the studio version, but it's not like it's overly prominent in the song.

The only way a "full band" performance of ALTNC will ever happen will be if Steve comes out as a special guest during a Linkin Park set. Absolutely will not happen the other way around. Steve travels with so little gear, the extra mics for Mike and Chester are probably even a stretch.