Ryu in Reanimation

I want to share these videos with you guys, i found it in one of my old hard drives. Back in 2009 somehow i got a chance to chat with Ryu, i asked him about Reanimation you know that sometimes a note on the main site shows up talking about that Ryu recorded a verse for WITH YOU and it was later dropped, i got that fact.

There's something more interesting here:

an then we have this video, this was cool because he said my name lol

thoughts?

Can someone transcribe the video? Cause it's hard for me to get what he's talking.

not 100% sure but:

"it didn't make it on the album, but i --- a.. i --- verse on Crystal Method --- Crystal Method here. i think it released in europe or something like that. --- still --- --- ---".

he's probably talking about the PMA remix not With You remix.

Edited by Skipees

not 100% sure but:

"it didn't make it on the album, but i --- a.. i --- verse on Crystal Method --- Crystal Method here. i think it released in europe or something like that. --- still --- --- ---".

he's probably talking about the PMA remix not With You remix.

Something along those lines, at the beggining he was talking about the With You remix, and then he talks about the Crystal Method remix maybe the one from the LPU originally included Ryu

Something along those lines, at the beggining he was talking about the With You remix, and then he talks about the Crystal Method remix maybe the one from the LPU originally included Ryu

but the one from LPU is POA not PMA.