Chester's Tattoo - Koi with the waves on his right arm

bOLeK

you are unlikely to get the design exactly as Chester has it. any copy from a photo will always be the tattoo artist's impression of the original

(unless of course, you were to find the design transfer that Chester's original artist used :P)

You really need something very HQ ill see what i can do

btw Chester hates when someone copies his tattoos lol

Well, I know that, but It won't be a full copy of his tattoo, only waves so it's not the same :)

you are unlikely to get the design exactly as Chester has it. any copy from a photo will always be the tattoo artist's impression of the original

(unless of course, you were to find the design transfer that Chester's original artist used :P)

I have a ton of Chester's tattoos, I finally found the right guy to do mine and he makes them look identical. It's bad ass.

I have a ton of Chester's tattoos, I finally found the right guy to do mine and he makes them look identical. It's bad ass.

Well, u can show me that tattoo what am I lookin for (if u have the same tattoo as Chester)

Of course if u want to :)

Well, u can show me that tattoo what am I lookin for (if u have the same tattoo as Chester)

Of course if u want to :)

Unfortunately I don't have the same koi as Chester's. I do have a koi, but it is different than his. I will post.

Guys, I rly need your help with those hd pics :)

this is the original version of this tattoo, in the other pictures there are some "leafs" around. i think the photo is from around 2003.

Posted Image

Edited by Skipees

Originally Chester only had the koi fish without any water or flower petals, he actually drew this koi himself which is kind of cool. He then added the water streaks in like 2001/2002 sometime. He then added the petals at a later date, I think the final version he has now was completed in like 2004 or something. But Skipees, that is a pretty good picture. Can't get much better than the ones posted here. Your tattoo artist should be able to do this for you with these pictures.

Originally Chester only had the koi fish without any water or flower petals, he actually drew this koi himself which is kind of cool. He then added the water streaks in like 2001/2002 sometime. He then added the petals at a later date, I think the final version he has now was completed in like 2004 or something. But Skipees, that is a pretty good picture. Can't get much better than the ones posted here. Your tattoo artist should be able to do this for you with these pictures.

you're right, i just watch OSC and the tattoo there is only the fish - and only black and white..